Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Friends of NSC' advertising

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i may be interested with my trailer hire business, a link to my site via my signature

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
in. when it happens.

Search marketing and corporate communciations agency

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Well, as it happens both the floorer and the architect are sole traders.

No tradesmen have come forward expressing an interest and no costs have been discussed. Wouldn't it be great if there was a repository of Sussex-wide Albion friendly plumbers and sparkies etc that you would call out with increased confidence that they wouldn't try to rip you off and would arrive with some bonus Albion chat to boot?

In that case, please count me is as expressing and interest.:thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Bozza,

Any idea when this may kick off? I'm sponsoring a game soon and would love to tie it in with NSC as well?

Cheers,

Tim

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi Bozza,

Any idea when this may kick off? I'm sponsoring a game soon and would love to tie it in with NSC as well?

Cheers,

Tim

Not sure yet - would probably take some time for the first group of people to get banners and stuff together. Probably needs a few people on board to make it worthwhile.

(Have you contacted me before about this?)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Great idea! We'd be interested, we've never advertised our business formally - word of mouth is our usual route - but times dictate a need!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
According to those stats nearly 1m unique people have visited the site this year. That is over 1.5% of the population of the UK which I find very hard to believe!

Very impressive if true and an advertisers dream.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We might be interested too - design, print and despatch business in Worthing.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Does the business need to be based in Sussex if geography isn't a barrier to trade?

Also do you think this works best for B2C?

In principle I'm interested. My business works with local business owners to teach them how to use social media for business promotion.

However I'm based in East Surrey, 7 miles from the border with West Sussex

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not sure yet - would probably take some time for the first group of people to get banners and stuff together. Probably needs a few people on board to make it worthwhile.

(Have you contacted me before about this?)

Indeed I did about a year ago as an idea to help funding the board and helping NSC users. Happy to PM with some possible ideas of quick and easy ways to get things started?

Cheers,

Tim

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Albion fan (obviously), based in Bristol (clue in my avatar) however would love to see Sussex get behind its local Olympians and Paralympians, so I am in, if eligible.

Cheers
Billy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here