Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French midfielder, Racon, on loan from Charlton [merged]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are you baiting the Himmler, Dave? Naughty naughty!

well i am sick of this......there are many TRIED and TESTED White English players on the dole, yet we are having to go to some French bloke. Does our management not remember Agincourt?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
well i am sick of this......there are many TRIED and TESTED White English players on the dole, yet we are having to go to some French bloke. Does our management not remember Agincourt?

This is the thin edge of the wedge, within weeks Wendy will be force feeding BUTTERS Kentucky Fried SNAILS and making the team travel to matches on a BICYCLE, wearing a silly flat HAT, and not WASHING.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is him:

3889948110-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-championship-west-bromwich-albion-v.jpg

Separated at birth and by about 20-odd years, I give you Terry Connor:

TConnor1.jpg

Sorry about the Leeds kit, couldn't find any decent pics of him in blue and white

Mar 9, 2008
Wahayyyy My stalker is back

where have you been I have missed you?

I posted at least 10 other things without you commenting , I was getting very upset thinking you didnt love me anymore:love::love::love::love:

Don't be ridiculous Dave! I only have eyes for you....you're my hero :angel:
Hope you're having a nice day! See you on Saturday :bowdown::bigwave:

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Charlton friend's opinion!

"Yes mate. He should do a good job for you. He’s an energetic, box to box type player.

We signed him at the start of the season and had high hopes after making a couple of sub appearances. At the Palace match at Selhurst he came on and looked really lively, smacking a 25 yard drive against the bar. Strangely, he has not featured since.

I think Pardew believes that he needs to adjust to the pace of tier 2 in England as tier 2 in France must be much slower. I thought he’d be loaned out sooner to adjust and gain some experience. He’s a regular for the reserves, who are top of the table".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't be ridiculous Dave! I only have eyes for you....you're my hero :angel:
Hope you're having a nice day! See you on Saturday :bowdown::bigwave:

fantastic...I only have eyes for you too sweetie. BTW Do you play the piano?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes I do! Would you like me to play a tune for you sometime? In fact, allow me to serenade you! I promise you you won't be disappointed! :whistle:

excellent, I was thinking of putting a tribute band together.

Triffic

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A tribute to who? Your fine self? :ascarf:

Not me I am not worthy.....but I am coming round to the idea that maybe you are indeed a very special person......perhaps we can get The fourteenth Eye and an few others on here to arrange something

I am getting all moist with the thought.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here