Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French midfielder, Racon, on loan from Charlton [merged]

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hart wasn't well enough to play last night (yes, Uncle Buck, I know that wasn't your point)
I quite liked Foggy at RB when we played Lewes.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Hart wasn't well enough to play last night (yes, Uncle Buck, I know that wasn't your point)
I quite liked Foggy at RB when we played Lewes.

Not sure Hart at right back is actually a good idea, he tends to dive in too much.

Fogden I am yet to be convinced by. Saw him play briefly in the right back slot at Oldham, and he had to be taken off as he was getting muscled out of the game. I saw him in midfield at Cheltenham and he looked too light weight. However he did seemingly have a decent enough game at Swansea in the Daffy Duck Trophy.

It shows we are light in that position, although Reid being injured again does not help. I suspect signing a midfielder on loan was always the plan and that El-Abd would have slotted in at right back, but he is now out as well.

I guess somebody like Pearson could end up on the bench to cover a few defensive positions.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I guess somebody like Pearson could end up on the bench to cover a few defensive positions.

Hopefully full recovered from the virus that hospitalised him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so he is not a white anglo saxon tried and tested ENGLISH player then

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wonder how long the loan will be for, given that we wouldn't be able to extend it if it was a month.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Stupid question probably but that is until after the play-offs not ther end of the regular season?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No, only need to be 16 or over.

Don't you play FM, you silly boy!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Now Now David! Don't be naughty!:bigwave:

Wahayyyy My stalker is back

where have you been I have missed you?

I posted at least 10 other things without you commenting , I was getting very upset thinking you didnt love me anymore:love::love::love::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here