Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franck Haise - Lens manager

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No idea what he's saying but he seems very charismatic.

Edit; he says...
“It’s just like when players have interest. Obviously there is value to it. Yet the first value is in the work you do. In the same way that I was asked to manage the Lens 1st team, it was recognition of the work that I was doing with the reserve team. I am here, today, to talk about our match vs Nantes.”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"No comment... It’s like when there's interest in a player. It always has a value of course, the value of the work. In the same way as when I was asked to take charge of the Lens first team, it was recognition of the work with the reserve team."

Get the vibe that he has at least been in touch with Uncle Tony.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure why several posters are still so bitter about one bit of transfer reporting not up to their high standards in 2012 or 2015. But hey !
For everyone else we appreciate there being a reliable reporter with decent sources keeping us informed on Albion activity. Not sure who you rely on to verify or not the torrent of nonsense everywhere else but good luck nonetheless.

Sheebo, obviously :rolleyes:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not sure why several posters are still so bitter about one bit of transfer reporting not up to their high standards in 2012 or 2015. But hey !
For everyone else we appreciate there being a reliable reporter with decent sources keeping us informed on Albion activity. Not sure who you rely on to verify or not the torrent of nonsense everywhere else but good luck nonetheless.

Brian Owen

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Haise has generally set up Lens in a 3-4-1-2 formation, although he has at times used a 3-5-2 and a 3-4-3.

Despite mainly using a back three at Lens, he has stated, "I don’t have a favourite system. For some time now, we have often played 3-4-1-2 or 3-5-2 with the midfielder moving. This is the one I use because it more closely matches the squad and the players

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Haise has generally set up Lens in a 3-4-1-2 formation, although he has at times used a 3-5-2 and a 3-4-3.

Despite mainly using a back three at Lens, he has stated, "I don’t have a favourite system. For some time now, we have often played 3-4-1-2 or 3-5-2 with the midfielder moving. This is the one I use because it more closely matches the squad and the players
I think 3 at the back could properly suit us with the players in our squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here