Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franck Haise - Lens manager

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Naylor has merely been told by the club that we haven't approached Haise, and reported that. That means he knows what's not going on behind the scenes. But he knows a little more than what's not going on, as evidenced by him indicating we have made links with Svensson and a few others.

Naylor actually reported that he’s not on the list of contenders. I think he is on the list. Maybe at the top.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Naylor has merely been told by the club that we haven't approached Haise, and reported that. That means he knows what's not going on behind the scenes. But he knows a little more than what's not going on, as evidenced by him indicating we have made links with Svensson and a few others.

Not what Naylor actually said.

He said he isn’t on the list. Very different from we haven’t made an approach which he has said about others

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So you're saying he hasn't got anything wrong since?

I think the club set him up for that.

After he tried to dupe us into believing Zamora was coming back (but it was Dean bloody Hammond), I suspect that the club thought that if he was going to cry wolf over the legend, they’d not give him any info if he were to resign.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Attachments

• A5535807-B368-4F41-8D1B-E8160A87AF82.jpeg
    A5535807-B368-4F41-8D1B-E8160A87AF82.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 239

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not sure why several posters are still so bitter about one bit of transfer reporting not up to their high standards in 2012 or 2015. But hey !
For everyone else we appreciate there being a reliable reporter with decent sources keeping us informed on Albion activity. Not sure who you rely on to verify or not the torrent of nonsense everywhere else but good luck nonetheless.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Not sure why several posters are still so bitter about one bit of transfer reporting not up to their high standards in 2012 or 2015. But hey !
For everyone else we appreciate there being a reliable reporter with decent sources keeping us informed on Albion activity. Not sure who you rely on to verify or not the torrent of nonsense everywhere else but good luck nonetheless.

im not in that camp. All I am saying is that on this occasion I think he has been misinformed.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thanks for the updates lads.

Thread: Franck Haise - Lens manager

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here