Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And why was your attention drawn to this rumour? Please tell me you don't actually believe it?

My son phoned me on another subject and mentioned it in passing. I dont believe it as IMHO Oscar will have a clear out just after Christmas and bring in players of his choice and selection and we will climb the league in January and most will renew their ST in March looking towards next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does this thread exist?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My son phoned me on another subject and mentioned it in passing. I dont believe it as IMHO Oscar will have a clear out just after Christmas and bring in players of his choice and selection and we will climb the league in January and most will renew their ST in March looking towards next season.

Careful you don't trip yourself up backtracking so fast.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not been on there recently but my attention was drawn to the latest rumour. Oscar given 1 more game and the club have drawn up a shortlist of candidates for the job.

This was also mentioned on the Argus forums. Probably by the same bellend.
Not even worth the time of day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son has just phoned to ask who told me about the latest post on there about Oscar regretting taking the job with us. I can assure everybody that it was not me who posted that but some prat who thinks it is funny to register under that name and post. I entered "forgot password" as I couldnt log in and post on the site to refute the post but it said my e mail address was incorrect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My son has just phoned to ask who told me about the latest post on there about Oscar regretting taking the job with us. I can assure everybody that it was not me who posted that but some prat who thinks it is funny to register under that name and post. I entered "forgot password" as I couldnt log in and post on the site to refute the post but it said my e mail address was incorrect.
If you are the only person that's on that drivel site, how can someone else stitch you up? :lol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not been on there recently but my attention was drawn to the latest rumour. Oscar given 1 more game and the club have drawn up a shortlist of candidates for the job.

Maybe you shout of Thierry Henry as manager with Manu Petit as his assistant might just come true then BG. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just seen this on football rumours site

18 Jan 2014 22:34:30
Middlesbrough have approached Brighton over Leandro Ulloa and it is believe that a bid of 2 million will be put in for the big man. Funds come from Rhys Williams being sold to Swansea for 1. 5 plus 1m add ons and seb hines to birmingham for 650k

Pishhhh off Middlesbrough ha 2million wont get you his shinguards

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Middlesbrough have approached Brighton over Leandro Ulloa and it is believe that a bid of 2 million will be put in for the big man. Funds come from Rhys Williams being sold to Swansea for 1. 5 plus 1m add ons and seb hines to birmingham for 650k

yes I had a look when terribly bored, but dismissed it straight away

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Written by a palace gimp no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here