Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
I would imagine they'd be welcome to give us 2 million for leandro ulloa. Not sure he plays for us though

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just seen this on football rumours site

18 Jan 2014 22:34:30
Middlesbrough have approached Brighton over Leandro Ulloa and it is believe that a bid of 2 million will be put in for the big man. Funds come from Rhys Williams being sold to Swansea for 1. 5 plus 1m add ons and seb hines to birmingham for 650k

Pishhhh off Middlesbrough ha 2million wont get you his shinguards

Yeah that seems very likely...NOT... seeing thats what we paid for him ...over a years of wages as well...What did his shin guards cost anyway...as you say...that bid would not buy them ...

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Haven't taken the time to have a good laugh at this s(h)ite for a long-time so I cherry-picked my favourites so that you, the fine people of NSC, don't have to visit that ****ing godawful 90's looking website.

"29 Jan 2014 11:40:06
Stephens will not be going to Brighton, he will only be going to a club up North (if he leaves) due to his ex wife & son moving back up there. Source I know him."

"Whilst drinking with my younger brother at Giddy Bridge Southampton. I bumped into the brother in law of Jermaine Easter who is reportedly looking for a move from Millwall to Charlton. He said the move was to include a swap for the Charlton Striker Yann Kermorgant.

As the night went on, we spoke about other possible links in the championship ( I think he may have some good intel ) He told me that Brighton are intrested in Tranmere's John Louis Akpa-Akpro. Jermaine's brother came across as a massive fan of the Tranmere goal machine. This was clear from the way he was saing things like 'He's an absoloute machine'. The requested transfer fee was in the region of 5Million so i'm told."

"Just bumped into Niklas Bendter in the Beckenham Costa, he was having a skinny extra hot latte He's at the Beckenham training ground having another medical. He made a joke about not having to use his sat nav in his Range Rover, that was parked outside on double yellows, he kindly posed for pictures with me and paid for my Chai Latte. Said he can't wait to link up with Chamo again at Palace."

"My mates a black cabbie and he's just text me to say he has just dropped Will Buckley and Leonardo Ulloa to the Palace training ground in Beckenham."

"22 Jan 2014 20:24:15
All of the following are possibilities, if not in January, then in the summer:

Mata -> Manchester city
Benzema -> Arsenal
Wilfred Zaha -> Stoke/Crystal palace
Cabaye -> Manchester United"

"15 Jan 2014
La fondre is joining Leeds utd"

"19 Jan 2014 19:44:04
Big changes in the summer for Derby.
Ins:
Cyrus Christie, RB (Coventry City) £1.5m (didn't happen)
Harry Maguire, CB (Sheffield United) £3.5m (didn't happen)
Grant Leadbitter, CM (Middlesbrough) £3m (didn't happen)
Will Hughes, CM (?) ON LOAN (didn't leave)
Callum McManaman, RW/ST (Wigan Athletic) £2m (didn't happen)
Patrick Bamford, ST (Chelsea) ON LOAN (had already happened at time of posting)
Luc Castaignos, ST (FC Twente) £1.5m (didn't happen)

0/6 ain't bad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just to keep you all happy the latest rumours Brentford and Millwall interested in Luke Ayling also Millwall interested in Yeovil keeper Stech

Jose dos Santos of Barcelona coming to England on 1 yesr loan front runners for his signsture are Everton Swansea and Brighton.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Jose dos Santos of Barcelona coming to England on 1 yesr loan front runners for his signsture are Everton Swansea and Brighton.

Woo, a player that doesn't exist

Either that or it meant Jonathan dos Santos

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Slim chance if we make it into and through the play offs, no chance if we don't I would think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here