Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Any wishful thoughts of us getting Elliott Bennett back look like they are even more remote - he's done a knee ligament and won't play again until at least the New Year. Good luck Benno.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not been on there recently but my attention was drawn to the latest rumour. Oscar given 1 more game and the club have drawn up a shortlist of candidates for the job.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not been on there recently but my attention was drawn to the latest rumour. Oscar given 1 more game and the club have drawn up a shortlist of candidates for the job.

nothing would surprise me any longer

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Tony Bloom has said he always has a short list ready for the job anyway - which means that sometimes those on the list are not available.

He does not draw up new short lists every time he may need a new manager.

Makes me think the rest of the 'rumour' is rubbish.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Tony Bloom has said he always has a short list ready for the job anyway - which means that sometimes those on the list are not available.

Makes me think the rest of the 'rumour' is rubbish.

You've just contradicted yourself by saying

Tony Bloom has said he always has a short list ready for the job anyway

and then

Anyway with respect I don't seem to recall Tony Bloom saying anything to either of the above point anyway, so we should all take Football Rumour websites (including NSC) with a pinch of salt.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You've just contradicted yourself by saying

Tony Bloom has said he always has a short list ready for the job anyway

and then

How is that contradictory? Having a permanent list on file means he doesn't need to create one every time he wants to change manager.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It's funny how that site makes no mention of any of the players we have signed until after we have actually signed them. Should change its name really.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

And why was your attention drawn to this rumour? Please tell me you don't actually believe it?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Never been on that site but isn't it widely acknowledged as being completely without any inside track whatever on any club's next move?

Oscar's not about to get sacked. He's not unsackable, but TB isn't dim enough to fire any manager with this set of injury problems, especially as the failure to bring in loan signings presumably is nothing much to do with the manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here