Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flightradar

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Makes me think of all the times everyone ignores the safety talk pre flight.

It's good to see people following instructions from crew, it's shocking how people carry on nowadays on aircraft, up out of their seats during taxis to save themselves absolutely no time disembarking at all, ignoring instructions to turn off phones as they apparently know best, etc.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's good to see people following instructions from crew, it's shocking how people carry on nowadays on aircraft, up out of their seats during taxis to save themselves absolutely no time disembarking at all, ignoring instructions to turn off phones as they apparently know best, etc.

This. Does my head in.......

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

The people who can't sit still really do my head in. Congregating either end of the plane to have a chat with their friends and family. Blocking people from getting to the toilet. Must really get on the staff's nerves.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
As many have already said, really pleased this has ended without major incident / injury.

Now, here's the dilemma, those 440 odd passengers were all expecting to be in Vegas tomorrow.
How many of them will have been put off flying and will now not travel when virgin call them up to board the replacement flight?

Not many!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here