Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Unless I am going blind, the Club have omitted Albion v Liverpool (scheduled for 7th October) from their list of fixtures? This will be on Sunday/Monday 8th/9th anyway because of the Europa League.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Apologies if fixtures but I predict our kit this year will have green in it, based off of the weird green highlighting of the fixtures graphic and the outline of the title. I may be stretching it a bit but we will see!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
FA Cup QF weekend we have Man City and SF weekend we have Chelsea. So could well end up with quite a few re-arranged mid-week games towards the end of the season.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Do you think Wolves away will sell out or go to general sale? what chances getting a couple of tickets im wondering.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
15 years ago with Luton at the bottom of Div 4 and us having a rotten start to our Div 3 campaign, I wonder what odds you would have got for that on an opening day top flight match in 2023.
Ask Ivan Toney :thumbsup:

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I suspect that there will be an unusually high interest in this one, from people looking to top up their loyalty points total prior to Europa League fixtures.
#### I hadnt thought of that. I was thinking being the first away maybe that will bump interest up.

May 1, 2023
They've done a good job of selecting all of the big 6/7 to start the season...

Fri 20:00 Burnley v Man City
Sat 12:30 Arsenal v Forest
Sat 17:30 Newcastle v Villa
Sun 14:00 Brentford v Spurs
Sun 16:30 Chelsea v Liverpool
Mon 20:00 Man Utd v Wolves
From a marketing perspective I can fully understand it as they've got 8 of the Top 9 last season as well as getting Burnleys sole TV appearance out the window early doors.

However, they can then lead internationally with the member of the Top 8 with the smallest fanbase as well as having a nice plucky underdog story.

Plucky underdog will either a) get walloped 4-0 and MOTD will go to town how they're not PL standard etc etc or b) will pick up a 1-0 win and MOTD will say how Brighton were a one season wonder and will struggle without Mac Allister and Caicedo

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Many of them on that list are are. How they sell this crap around the world is a testament to the PL's marketing bods. For the neutral who could possibly fancy watching BHA v Luton, Bournemouth v WHU, Everton v Fulham or Sheffield United v Palace?
But any of us located outside the UK don’t have to put up watching a game we’d rather not as we’re able to watch whatever matches we like as all the rights holders stream every PL game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here