Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final round of televised games: Albion v Derby moved to Mon. 2nd May @ 2:30pm

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
****ing sky wankers flights booked to go home on monday @ 2pm wont even see the match and i've already paid for my match ticket, will the club refund me as its moved from original time?????

If it's a one-off match ticket, yes you should be able to get a refund.

PG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
****ing sky wankers flights booked to go home on monday @ 2pm wont even see the match and i've already paid for my match ticket, will the club refund me as its moved from original time?????

I'd have thought the club would refund you for the match ticket, surely?

I lost money on a train ticket to Nottingham for the Forest game. Obviously the club don't give a toss about that kind of loss, but I'd very much hope they'd refund you your match ticket. They do encourage early sales, after all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This isn't the final TV announcement - when do we know which games are being shown on the final day of the season?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This isn't the final TV announcement - when do we know which games are being shown on the final day of the season?
Surely sky leave that as late as possible as they don't know what needs tying up on the last day. It's different to other occasions as all the kickoffs are at the same time and not subject to change and therefore altering anyone's plans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

After the penultimate games have been played.
They'll show 2 simultaneously, but the date/time obviously won't change.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely sky leave that as late as possible as they don't know what needs tying up on the last day. It's different to other occasions as all the kickoffs are at the same time and not subject to change and therefore altering anyone's plans.

Sure. How many get televised on final day? Is it two concurrently? You'd have to believe us v Boro will be televised.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Get in, another game I'll be able to watch! Now keep this steamrolling forward and have us top 2 by Derby and winning promotion that day. Imagine the scenes.

Just the thought of that scenario has made me feel quite sick with nerves!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sure. How many get televised on final day? Is it two concurrently? You'd have to believe us v Boro will be televised.
I think you are right saying two but I don't subscribe to sky sports so I'm not sure. I agree that our game looks tasty, although by then, it's not inconceivable that one or other of us is already promoted in second and the other is guaranteed a playoff place. In that scenario, our game is almost meaningless.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So we'll know before kickoff v Derby if a win will get us promotion to the PL.

Let's hope so.

Potentially the biggest match in AMEX history.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
So we'll know before kickoff v Derby if a win will get us promotion to the PL.

Let's hope so.

Potentially the biggest match in AMEX history.

With the riches on offer, it would be the biggest game EVER for the club - apart from maybe Hereford!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Brilliant, the one game of the season I could attend and would have been my girlfriends first, we can no longer attend. Thanks Sky. Thanks BHAFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here