Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final round of televised games: Albion v Derby moved to Mon. 2nd May @ 2:30pm

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I sincerely hope not, I am going on holiday on the Sunday, so can make the game if its playes on a Friday night or Saturday, but not if it's recheduled to Monday, as I'll be sunning myself in Kefalonia by then.

Bloody typical, they have only gone and moved it to the Monday! Free holiday to Kefalonia anyone?

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
B*stard, I was off on the Saturday, am scheduled to work on the Mionday. If it was the evening I could go. Every game they have changed I have had to work - will they give me a refund - Not likely! Last game of the season!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm happy it's been changed as had something planned on the Saturday that's totally irrelevant to everyone else on here.
Also I have no mates and like driving to away games in my car with a thermos flask of coffee and some egg sandwiches.
And I love the taste of Paul Barber's hoop.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
According to National Raill Enquiries there are no trains east of Brighton on that day (either Brighton to Falmer or Falmer to Seaford/Eastbourne)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
According to National Raill Enquiries there are no trains east of Brighton on that day (either Brighton to Falmer or Falmer to Seaford/Eastbourne)

Well, we could all walk?

Might be a nice sunny day. Pub crawl maybe?

Or combine the nice walk with a protest march about games getting moved for television. Then we can make banners!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, we could all walk?

Might be a nice sunny day. Pub crawl maybe?

Or combine the nice walk with a protest march about games getting moved for television. Then we can make banners!

Just wonder if we might have to / be able to swap with Middlesbrough for the friday?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
At least its an afternoon game rather than another night game, whatever way its disruptive to a lot of people that travel, looking forward to the Dads Disco after, come on Derby fans, One Step beyond...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think it is unfair that penultimate games are not played on the same day as final games. They are just as likely to have a bearing on the end of the season and it seems unfair that one team can either play their match without having to worry about other games or as someone else has said have extra days rest ahead of the final fixture.

Not sure in this instance whether we gain or lose though, I guess it depends on the position at the time.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Can't see how this will happen if there are no trains between Brighton and Eastbourne and vice versa. What is ironic is that the stadium was built to be served by public transport and yet in this area we have some of the worse public transport in the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here