Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You've got no time to post on here.

Get making, sewing & punching.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
certainly sir, I'm sewing as fast as I can!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope you've got Superwife working too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I've got a colleague in U7 Upper Tier so mark that one off.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Superwife, doing sewing, don't make me laugh!!

Nah, she'll be down here after she's finished work, we'll be at it till late tonight!!!???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Superphil said:
we'll be at it till late tonight!!!???
No time for that, just keep making the banners. :lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I can collect one tomorrow - in M5.

If anyone else is in West Sussex and happy to take one, but can't get up to Henfield, I will collect one on their behalf and drop it off to them.

Need to pm me before tomorrow am though.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Surely if ALL the banners can be taken to Cardiff via NSC coaches they can be distribued outside the ground to the appropriate areas of the stadium.

This might also avoid Paul Samrah having 50 people turning up at his house all at once!

Thank you, teaboy.

We're trying to avoid creating jobs to be done on the day. Unless you want to volunteer. But I rather expect you'd prefer to be in the pub, scrounging drinks off me.

:)

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Lord B I can take one for U5. Having bought a £32 ticket I'm not sure if I am sitting near the front of tier 3 (Row R - not sure if they flow from front with an A??) but I plan to get to the stadium early in which case even if I'm a few rows back I can tie up and then take down later and bring home.

I am collecting my ticket from Henfield one PM this week so can collect a banner from THO.

I'll email THO and offer help.

From the idiot in the shorts at Wrexham (and every other game for that matter)...

I know that Superphil is in N3 could he just keep hold of one and that would be that block taken care of. I'd take one on the JMC express but I cannot get to henfield being completely wheeless and working in london.

Phil if you are are doing this already please ignore. See you sunday!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If anyone on the NSC coaches can take one but cannot get to Henfield to collect, PM me and I'll pick it up for you (for a fee of course :lolol: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here