Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFTY New Falmer Banners at Cardiff - SORTED! - FFA thank everyone helping

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
I'm in U8, which has already been allocated. If wehatepalace can't get over to Henfield I could pick one up tomorrow evening. We're travelling to Cardiff by minibus so no probs with room.
So if anyone else who lives in the Horsham area wants me to bring one back for them I can - let me know...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Blimey, people are working on this late into the night.

Paul Samrah emailed me in the middle of the night to accept my offer, and Lord B updates his list 10 minutes later including my name! Well done fellas, but make sure you get some sleep before Sunday!!

I'm doing N2 by the way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
kevinsmith will be doing M38.

Kev, Paul will leave a banner with mine to collect on Friday. I can give it to you Sunday. Are you on the coach from Hove stn?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
fatbadger said:
I've been trying to post an image of the BHAlba banner. I've never tried to do this before, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Can anyone help?

Ta
Have you uploaded pic onto the web? If so, type in...

i] [b]

Do NOT leave any spaces in this.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If anyone can get a banner from Henfield to the JMC coaches I can do M37 i believe.

xx

I won't be able to get to Henfield personally this week.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If anyone can get a banner from Henfield to the JMC coaches I can do M37 i believe.

xx

I won't be able to get to Henfield personally this week.

The Lizards are indeed in M37.

I can pick it up from Henfield if need be, but won't be able to take it to and from the ground on Sunday though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't worry Artois, I can pick an extra one up from Paul on Friday for Chappers. I'm on the NSC convoy anyway.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I have just picked up some banners. They are made of lovely lightweight plastic-y stuff.

When rolled up nicely they are of a size that you could stuff into a rucksack. It's like carrying a poster from Athena. I could carry about eight in a couple of carrier bags if I had to.

If the Giant Flag is ...say...Everest, the Falmer poster is a flea living on Everest.

You could tuck one under an arm and take them on a coach, a train or pop one under the seat of a car.

We are advised not to put them up until 2.30pm anyway, so it won't interfere with pub visiting.

So - basically the message is that as long as you can collect them from Henfield, it is a piece of piss to take to the ground.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lush said:
If the Giant Flag is ...say...Everest, the Falmer poster is a flea living on Everest.
Cheeky bitch, I have no fleas! :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Didn't think about that. After all, I have picked up Trotster a couple of times. :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont hold banners up during the game please!
That was the only thing that pissed me off at Wembley in 83 when there was some huge banners put up and you couldn't see anything.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Print, Print, Print, stitch stitch stitch, punch punch, punch, sew, sew, sew.

Jesus, we better f**king get Falmer now, I've got blisters on my banner fingers something rotten!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here