Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fifa 13 pro clubs

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think we need to do whatever works for the team.. I didn't say you made us look gash, but collectively repeatedly doing stuff which doesn't work does. I seem to remember you scoring a belting goal from 30 yards, for example. But in the same spirit you posted on here commenting about others not passing when they should do in the final third, we can all improve in some ways and hopefully get better together..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we need to do whatever works for the team.. I didn't say you made us look gash, but collectively repeatedly doing stuff which doesn't work does. I seem to remember you scoring a belting goal from 30 yards, for example. But in the same spirit you posted on here commenting about others not passing when they should do in the final third, we can all improve in some ways and hopefully get better together..

Ok fair point. We up for some more games tonight?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just 2 of us on at the moment. I'm doing some drop in matches to kill some time.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
All FIFA'd out at the moment. Will be back on around 8ish for a good session if people are around.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is it too late for me to join the pro clubs thing? I've never done it before but it sounds like a laugh. I'm on Xbox by the way

Nope not too late! The club is NSC Albion, I don't recall needing a password.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
NSC Albion (Ps3) I think we are quality! It'll take a few more games and we will work together well, I'd say we have been unlucky in times but we will smash it each and every game!!!!

SuPeRsKiILz

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm just popping on now (Xbox). Let the games begin!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
NSC Albion (Ps3) I think we are quality! It'll take a few more games and we will work together well, I'd say we have been unlucky in times but we will smash it each and every game!!!!

SuPeRsKiILz

I tried searching it, but apparantly it dont exist!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone else for Xbox? Plenty online but no one in the lobby.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We need people to learn how to shoot........and take penalties!
1 point from the title though, tight defence keeping us in games.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
If I knew how to swap the penalty taker I would have done, I agree though there are things I need to learn and for that reason I'm out for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here