Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fifa 13 pro clubs

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere on here (im sure it has) but is there already a FIFA 13 pro clubs NSC team? If not id love help setting one up. My gamertag is jcdentont1000

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yep xbox360 in my case. Anyone who is interested add my gamertag above, or post yours here and we'll get the ball rolling...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm in for Xbox 360. Right wing please. Gamertag djmilesno1

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Great stuff! For all you Xbox360 guys ill add you all later and set up the club. Then we'll sort times we'll play and finalise positions/any etc when we have the numbers. I dont care where I play personally but it works better with 'actual' strikers and an actual keeper so those positions are priority so we'll rotate whoever does best there to keep it fair..

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
PS3: Commander_Xander

Don't judge me.

Fifa 13 is the first Fifa game I've owned since WC 98, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to online, but I'll take CAM.

I'm a student with poor facilities, so it looks like I have to choose between internet for my laptop and NSC or internet for my PS3! :lolol:

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Okay chaps. Im adding all those who have left their gamertag on here at FT in the real football :lol: Leave your gamertag if you want in :) you should have a message from me by about 6:30 with the club details

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Do I have to be added? I searched for a club, I put the name NSC Albion, kit and crest as Brighton and left the other settings 'any' and it said no matches? PS3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here