Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone up for Xbox?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
NSC Albion managed to scrape in to Division 9 after a shambles of a season, but after 2 games in Division 9 we have 6 points and thumped our last opponents 7-2 with a Ryan Harley hattrick!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'll give it a whirl on PS3...how do i join?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
whats the team name? Can i search for it?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sorry for disappearing last night boys. How did we get on after I left? Replaying my chip over the keeper in that 1-1in my mind ;-) and polarlorenzos silky skils!

BHAFC95

Sep 2, 2011
Hove
Jcdenton, we won 7-2 and drew 1-1, you liked my silky skills in that game, you shouldve seen two of my goals in the 7-2 match ;)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We were a lot better when we stopped spamming chipped through balls imho.. less aidy boothroyd, more gus poyet ;-)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
One thing which was annoying me a little bit last night, was the inability to pass whenever we get within 25 yards of goal. A lot of the time we just seem to run into trouble.

Our pros at the moment have the control of Colin Hawkins after having 10 pints, we need to be a bit more open minded to passing...even if it backwards.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
One thing which was annoying me a little bit last night, was the inability to pass whenever we get within 25 yards of goal. A lot of the time we just seem to run into trouble.

Our pros at the moment have the control of Colin Hawkins after having 10 pints, we need to be a bit more open minded to passing...even if it backwards.
That's actually one of my favorite moves, passing back. Its taking me a while to get used to Fifa 13, didn't like 12 so hardly played it, there's been a few changes since 11.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You still signing players (PS3)?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Take a look at the pass completion percentage on the 'Squad' screen, you may be surprised as to who struggles with this side of their game. For example, we need to ensure our wingers aren't just charging up the wing and crossing in to our 5'8" strikers, losing possession and making us look gash in the process.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Take a look at the pass completion percentage on the 'Squad' screen, you may be surprised as to who struggles with this side of their game. For example, we need to ensure our wingers aren't just charging up the wing and crossing in to our 5'8" strikers, losing possession and making us look gash in the process.

Then that's something we need to work on. As a winger, I love to be able to run up the wing and whip in crosses. If we want to change our tactics, then I am happy to do so, but I have had no feedback from anyone so to be told I'm making the team look gash is a tad harsh.

As for the pass completion, the difference between 65% and 70% is minimal, and the fact that as a winger a lot of my play involves crossing (a lot of the time without success, which is a lot like real life), I'm surprised I even get close to say our central midfielders.

Anyway, it's still early days and I've had a laugh so far which is what it's all about. I'm sure we'll get better in time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports