Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO the fan who told me to F*** off at Burnley away

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Now I don't know if he posts on here, but I'm taking a chance that he does.

At the Burnley game yesterday I asked somebody, politely, to please put their scarf down because I couldn't see the game. The response I got was a muttered 'f*** off then' which he seemed to think he said too quietly for me to hear, however I did hear, as did my boyfriend who was standing behind me and my mate who was standing two rows behind.

After getting up at 4.45 to get on a coach to make the trip I wasn't in the best of moods. But then to have somebody who thinks he has the right to tell me to f*** off because I wanted to see a game I had paid well over £60 to get to didn't really help matters. To make things worse, him and his mates had already muscled my boyfriend and I out of where we were standing which meant I had to stand slightly lower down anyway.

You've got to seriously think about the mentality of some of our fans if they believe that reacting like this to somebody who is obviously enough of a fan to make a 10 hour trip to support their team is right.

If this guy wants to come and tell me to f*** off to my face, and not wuss out like he did at Burnley (obviously afraid that my other half would smack him one or something) then please do. I shall be in North Stand for the Reading game, as I am swapping season tickets with my boyfriend. I will look forward to seeing you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You can't really accuse someone of 'wussing out' when you've waited until the following day, on an internet message board, to raise the issue

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Similar thing happened at Forest , 4 fans left the back row at half time but when they returned found half a dozen blokes had taken their spaces and told them in no uncertain terms that they were going to stay there and the 4 (including a woman) moved elsewhere.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I can see where your coming from, but i'm sure quite a few on here will say you should of said something at the time

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

At the Burnley game yesterday I asked somebody, politely, to please put their scarf down because I couldn't see the game. The response I got was a muttered 'f*** off then' which he seemed to think he said too quietly for me to hear, however I did hear, as did my boyfriend who was standing behind me and my mate who was standing two rows behind.

After getting up at 4.45 to get on a coach to make the trip I wasn't in the best of moods. But then to have somebody who thinks he has the right to tell me to f*** off because I wanted to see a game I had paid well over £60 to get to didn't really help matters. To make things worse, him and his mates had already muscled my boyfriend and I out of where we were standing which meant I had to stand slightly lower down anyway.

You've got to seriously think about the mentality of some of our fans if they believe that reacting like this to somebody who is obviously enough of a fan to make a 10 hour trip to support their team is right.

If this guy wants to come and tell me to f*** off to my face, and not wuss out like he did at Burnley (obviously afraid that my other half would smack him one or something) then please do. I shall be in North Stand for the Reading game, as I am swapping season tickets with my boyfriend. I will look forward to seeing you.

But wasnt that what he did at burnley? Im not condoning it BTW, but why not sort it out right there when it happened?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
You can't really accuse someone of 'wussing out' when you've waited until the following day, on an internet message board, to raise the issue

I did try to say something to him, but he was courteous enough to completely ignore me and pretend I wasn't even there. Also I was trying to look out for my other half who I didn't really want to get chucked out for smacking him one, which he was very close to doing.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Are you the bird with big tits?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I did try to say something to him, but he was courteous enough to completely ignore me and pretend I wasn't even there. Also I was trying to look out for my other half who I didn't really want to get chucked out for smacking him one, which he was very close to doing.

SO why call this person out now? So your boyfriend can smack him on tuesday? All seems a bit stupid to me

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So the prat is unlikely to com up to you and tell you to f*** off in the North Stand is he.. Tut. And some say I start stupid threads on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here