Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO of the Crayon Cruncher who kicked vandalized the seat at Hillsborough

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was nearby to it. To be honest, he looked a sandwich short, etc etc.

Glad to hear it isn't just the Amex that has issues with matchday catering then.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Name and shame however I didn't see anything, but there were 1100 + people there.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
ffs just on the way home from today's game just got done 3-1 , Barnes his an idiot the ref had a shocker and your moaning about someone smashing up 1 seat I'm pissed off about worst things than that to start a thread about it
What if someone did it to your seat at the Amex....different story then is.nt it....just because we got tonked there is no excuse for vandalism....very immature....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No. It wasn't. I don't have the money to travel to Sheffield to support the Albion. I wish I did and I respect those that do go. I just don't see why someone would want to try and get one of their own fans in trouble. I also don't see any need to make the connection to domestic abuse.

Good to see that you moderated your tone once you'd regained control of your temper.

If you cannot grasp that there may be a link between violence against someone else's property and domestic violence then I'd suggest the red mist is still hanging or there may be some loose connection in your cranial cavity.

If one of "our" fans acts in that way then they deserve to get into trouble, their action reflects on us all; if you're happy being associated with a hooligan then that's your prerogative, most decent people would reject it.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Good to see that you moderated your tone once you'd regained control of your temper.

If you cannot grasp that there may be a link between violence against someone else's property and domestic violence then I'd suggest the red mist is still hanging or there may be some loose connection in your cranial cavity.

If one of "our" fans acts in that way then they deserve to get into trouble, their action reflects on us all; if you're happy being associated with a hooligan then that's your prerogative, most decent people would reject it.

Good to see your patronising tone remains. Very NSC.

Someone showed some passion and broke a seat. Get over it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What if someone did it to your seat at the Amex....different story then is.nt it....just because we got tonked there is no excuse for vandalism....very immature....

Shut up dopey , never said vandalism is right but can chose to ignore it if there's more important things to think & talk about 1 seat is the least of my concerns when I've got 5 hours travelling to get home after a game .
Also wouldn't give a shit if someone smashed my seat at the Amex I wouldn't have to pay for it
This thread was on Saturday night it's now Monday morning don't think anyone really cares

Oh you do

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Good to see your patronising tone remains. Very NSC.

Someone showed some passion and broke a seat. Get over it.

What crap, passion my arse. What somebody did was deliberately attempt criminal damage. He was very close to my 11 year old son and his mate so I was drawn to the noise as he attempted to snap the seat.

If someone was arguing with his missus as he went past your house and in a fit of anger picked up a brick a threw through your front window, what would you say then? Oh its ok mate I could see it was only you showing your passion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hang on didnt a recent NSCer break a chair at the Amex when we scored the winner against Peteroboro. Tho they did own up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here