Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO of the Crayon Cruncher who kicked vandalized the seat at Hillsborough

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
As pointed out earlier on this thread, there was a steward close to the incident as it happened, he did walk over to see what the noise was, but was not interested in doing anything.

Still I am sure the bill in the post from Sheffield today.

Just sums certain people up really that kicking a seat in to them is normal behaviour.

There are some strange types that seem to travel away.

I actually got started on towards the end of the game, in what can only be described as the world's weirdest incident ever. Funniest thing was I actually recognise the bloke who tried it on as he generally travels quite regularly with the Albion, as I've seen him in pubs before, even played pool with him at one stage. Dunno why people take losing so to heart.

Wouldn't have minded so much either had it not been for the fact he ended up crying to the stewards to throw me out rather than going through with how he wanted to bash my face in. He strikes me as the type that wouldn't say boo to a ghost.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seriously, I thought you were better than that.

I am. It was an attempt to get a reaction out of the poster who got so angry about somebody supposedly abusing the disabled, yet defended singing songs about Dave Jones being a paedophile.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here