Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO of the Crayon Cruncher who kicked vandalized the seat at Hillsborough

Dandyman

In London village.
Why would I accuse one of my mates?

Indeed. I suspect Carrot Cruncher may have been in need of a small nap by the time of the game rather than looking to invite shit onto our club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Dandyman

In London village.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just one seat? I saw dozens of seats being smashed at Selhurst by our fans. Are you trying to point the finger at someone? In which case, name & shame them or shut up.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sorry I won't do it again. I will stick to eating my crayons at the back of the bollox bus

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyway......and more importantly........

Did the Bollox Crew own the singing today ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Just one seat? I saw dozens of seats being smashed at Selhurst by our fans. Are you trying to point the finger at someone? In which case, name & shame them or shut up.

No need to be a grass is there ? I read the post as a call for a bit of responsibility on behalf of some of our fans.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No need to be a grass is there ? I read the post as a call for a bit of responsibility on behalf of some of our fans.

It reads as though the OP is being a grass as there aren't that many fans with their name on their shirts, unless their name is Barnes or Smith.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Clearly not. It completely baffles me as to why someone would risk hurting their foot doing such a mindless act. Makes you wonder what they (might?) do to their partner or kids when the "lose it".

f*** off. Ridiculous comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here