Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan advisory board

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Really difficult (perhaps pointless) to vote for people you have never met / heard of from a few lines of biog. But hey ho.

Done.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Voting underway here

Any NSCers amongst the nominees? I'm more likely to vote for someone I've had dealings with on here than people I've got no knowledge of at all.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just got the invite to vote - any NSC'ers on the list ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Although presumably, depending on who that someone is, you might also confirm you're definitely not voting for them under any circumstances?
Well, yes, hence me saying "more likely" and not "definitely"!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm a little surprised our failed little Tory friend isn't standing - after all he likes an election !

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I'm lucky enough to be a nominee for the 'younger fans' category - a Mr Charlie Benny.

Some may have vague recollections of the match reports I used to pen for North Stand Chat including much loved ARTWORK. It's difficult to express the love I have for this club and I can't think of anything better than pouring in even more of my time into championing what is an amazing an unique fanbase. We've got a huge year in the club's history, a reward of European football for so many who have seen the darkest days, who were there in the club's darkest hour and will always be there no matter what.

There's lots to love about the club, but sure - there are things we can change and improve. I'd be absolutely delighted to try and make those things happen, my role can and will only be listening to our wider fanbase, understanding the immediate priorities that will uplift fan experience. For me - I'd simply put it as delivering for a fanbase that have bloody earned the right to be supported, backed, and celebrated at every moment. Not many clubs have their existence put into dire question, and resurrect only due to persistent little upstarts who refused to let a community club die. Now look at what we've built. Couldn't be prouder.

Voting is here - I'd be honoured if you would consider me. And if you have questions, feedback, points to raise, please please do. I'm a representative for everyone.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I'm lucky enough to be a nominee for the 'younger fans' category - a Mr Charlie Benny.

Some may have vague recollections of the match reports I used to pen for North Stand Chat including much loved ARTWORK. It's difficult to express the love I have for this club and I can't think of anything better than pouring in even more of my time into championing what is an amazing an unique fanbase. We've got a huge year in the club's history, a reward of European football for so many who have seen the darkest days, who were there in the club's darkest hour and will always be there no matter what.

There's lots to love about the club, but sure - there are things we can change and improve. I'd be absolutely delighted to try and make those things happen, my role can and will only be listening to our wider fanbase, understanding the immediate priorities that will uplift fan experience. For me - I'd simply put it as delivering for a fanbase that have bloody earned the right to be supported, backed, and celebrated at every moment. Not many clubs have their existence put into dire question, and resurrect only due to persistent little upstarts who refused to let a community club die. Now look at what we've built. Couldn't be prouder.

Voting is here - I'd be honoured if you would consider me. And if you have questions, feedback, points to raise, please please do. I'm a representative for everyone.

I voted for you as you were the only name I recognised. Good Luck.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Who are the candidates
elect one member you would like to represent on the FAB from the following
Andy Goodchild - A lifelong supporter and season ticket holder for the last 30+ years I am passionate about the club and keen to give something back. I attend every game home and away. I have a UEFA B coaching badge and have managed teams at County League so understand the game at all levels. I travel with Blues Away & Seagulls Travel and am active on Social Media so well placed to represent many different sectors. I have plenty of time to invest in this project. I believe fans are the most important element of a club and should be appropriately represented.
Chris Maynard - Following the Albion is very much a family affair for me, going back over 3 generations. Away from football I have sat on regional and national boards for major UK companies. My main focus has been on the customer experience in retail businesses but this means so much more when it comes to football clubs where we are all fans first and foremost. I’d like to use my skills and offer my time to help continually improve the match day experience, home and away, and play a part in helping the Albion achieve its goals on and off the pitch.
Lloyd Holman - I'm a passionate fan, along with my son, and have a great understanding of the club's history and culture. I'm committed to transparency and fan representation. I'm passionate about ensuring diversity and inclusivity in the FAB. I'm a skilled communicator and listener, able to build relationships with people from all walks of life. I believe that I would be a fantastic contributor to the FAB, and I would be honoured to represent the views of Brighton & Hove Albion fans, especially the younger generation.
Nikki Gwilliam-Beeharee - Hi, I'm Nikki from Patcham. I've watched and played football all my life and nothing beats how I feel when I watch the Albion. I love the way that football empowers and brings people together in communities all over the world. Having faced restrictions to playing when I was growing up, I’m now motivated to ensure that everyone and anyone who wants to has the opportunity to enjoy football. I’d love fans to experience more moments where they feel proud of our south coast roots, but also explore more opportunities to celebrate the global diversity of our players and supporters.

Agree hard to decide on these few words !! Anyone know more about them??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here