Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Family's shock at Brighton cruising spot - The Argus

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Exactly, isn't that what the"Men Only" sauna opposite the pavilion is for???

Thank you, men who want to meet other men for casual sex in our city are more than well catered for! Why should we have to put up with public acts of indecency in our parks and pathways too. The authorities are calling this "managed toleration", it's taking the pee out of the decent people of Brighton to accommodate a small minority!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Yes I'm sure many cities have no go areas, but how many are in the shadow of family attractions? - the simple answer is to cut the bushes down and open the area up, why won't Brighton authority do that? I want to know why they are reluctant to act on this, are they worried about pink votes or something? I don't know, but i do know they aren't doing a thing about it and have little intention to do so.

The LGBT (Lesbian,Gay,Bi-sexual,Transgender) community have a pretty powerful influence on both the council and police force, I fear little if anything will be done about this illegal (as in public) activity.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why should we have to put up with public acts of indecency in our parks and pathways too.

Start a campaign: "Give men who want to meet other men for casual sex a decent erection."

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
The LGBT (Lesbian,Gay,Bi-sexual,Transgender) community have a pretty powerful influence on both the council and police force, I fear little if anything will be done about this illegal (as in public) activity.

I fear you are correct, well if Brighton authority are willing to effectively legalize public indecency and accommodate it too then the least they could do is put some signs up warning people, like the signs warning you of car thieves in car parks! Not sure what graphics they'd use it though? Perhaps we should have a competition, school kids to come it with some ideas, after all this is liberal Brighton!!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Terrible story.
In Brighton of all places !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If they do rip the bushes up can you ask them if I can have them for the local Nursing home as only the other day they
were asking me if I knew of any bushes going free for the new garden !! :wave:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Probably should have made this party of the gay marriage bill.

"So you feel you are not being treated equally, fair enough. You can get married but you'll have to stop this cottaging shit. "

I was getting bummed over a bench in dukes mound when this bloody family walked passed and looked at us! My partner was traumatised and we don't talk about it. How dare this unusual family walk near our spunk park. I have told the police and they say we have to tolerate these hetrosexual familys in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here