Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fabrizio Romano

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not quite that simple with him though, because (like it or not) he's got such a following (over 10 million on Twitter) his word is taken as gospel (and think about how many of those 10m retweet/spread what he's said, plus the lazy news outlets that pick it up from him and don't check). He's cultivated relationships with a number of agents so he's getting first hand info, so will often be first with the news, and often correct which makes him look like a smart arse, but obviously only one side of the deal. He came unstuck here (not that he'll admit it - quite the opposite) because he (led by Cucu's agent) expected us to buckle to the City pressure (of which he was a choreographed part for sure) but turns out he picked the wrong club owner to fvck with this time. All his ITK 'only wants City/done deal/terms agreed' stuff will be quickly forgotten though as he moves on to the next saga.

Your post (especially the last few words) have made me wonder whether he is actually quite a useful dupe for a savvy club owner like Tone. He made this a huge story and we got 55m. The two maybe unintentionally (on his part) related and he and his army of followers can be quite useful to our club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Your post (especially the last few words) have made me wonder whether he is actually quite a useful dupe for a savvy club owner like Tone. He made this a huge story and we got 55m. The two maybe unintentionally (on his part) related and he and his army of followers can be quite useful to our club.

I’d still rather have kept the player. Got a horrible feeling United will tear us a new one down our left. FR may have inadvertently upped the fee but he very deliberately unsettled the player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
FC6C130A-8F98-41D2-B9B6-96773CAC92D5.jpeg

Ha,ha what an arse licking wet wipe.
The football YouTuber type also love him, this one is from Norwich City’s pound shop version of Arsenal TV. :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’d still rather have kept the player. Got a horrible feeling United will tear us a new one down our left. FR may have inadvertently upped the fee but he very deliberately unsettled the player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Albion can actually kickie ball in the goal thing - Utd can do what they like down our left.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_1284.png

YOU can have your VERY own personal video message from FOOTBALL TRANSFER WIZARD Fabrizio Romano (average video length 38 seconds) all for the low, low price of £119. This works out at an inflation busting bargain rate of only £3.13 per second.

Join the 84 other delighted punters who rate him 5*, as the Titan of Transfers brings his insider knowledge magic into your inbox. Perfect for wedding messages, bar mitzvahs, children’s birthdays and stag do’s. Be the ENVY of 15.8m million Twitter followers TODAY.

Alternatively, Mr. Romano can provide a BESPOKE video message for your business. Are your team low in morale and need a pick me up? Or have they SMASHED their targets? Why pay bonuses - use your budget to reward them with a personalised greeting from a living legend. Prices start from £1975.00.

What a wonderful time to be alive.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 162693

YOU can have your VERY own personal video message from FOOTBALL TRANSFER WIZARD Fabrizio Romano (average video length 38 seconds) all for the low, low price of £119. This works out at an inflation busting bargain rate of only £3.13 per second.

Join the 84 other delighted punters who rate him 5*, as the Titan of Transfers brings his insider knowledge magic into your inbox. Perfect for wedding messages, bar mitzvahs, children’s birthdays and stag do’s. Be the ENVY of 15.8m million Twitter followers TODAY.

Alternatively, Mr. Romano can provide a BESPOKE video message for your business. Are your team low in morale and need a pick me up? Or have they SMASHED their targets? Why pay bonuses - use your budget to reward them with a personalised greeting from a living legend. Prices start from £1975.00.

You could get FIVE Nigel Farage birthday messages for that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
View attachment 162693

Every message finishes with a cheery ‘here we go’………

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
“Hi, Fabrizio here. My exclusive sources exclusively tell me in a exclusive way that happy merry congratulations graduation birthday Hannukah driving test condolences Christmas best wishes engagement Eid Mubarak retirement new arrival Gong Xi Fa Cai sorry for your loss 21st wedding is almost definitely certainly about to imminently final stages happening! You heard it here first. Note to self, that should cover all bases without actually saying anything, remember to delete this bit. Ciao!”

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
View attachment 162693

You do know you don’t have to take him up on this offer? If some people are stupid enough to pay him for a few minutes of his time, more fool them as opposed to him. If someone wanted me to record a 38 second clip and pay me £120 for it I’d certainly take them up on the offer.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Every one of his clone accounts starts a tweet with "Understand that" I am seriously thinking of muting this phrase.

The club looks to be a lot more leaky on information than it has been in the past. Some of this is just made up nonsense bu wannabe journalists, but I also wonder if there is some deliberate leaking to mask our actual targets and possibly to smoke out the source of leaking information.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Every one of his clone accounts starts a tweet with "Understand that" I am seriously thinking of muting this phrase.

The club looks to be a lot more leaky on information than it has been in the past. Some of this is just made up nonsense bu wannabe journalists, but I also wonder if there is some deliberate leaking to mask our actual targets and possibly to smoke out the source of leaking information.
I’m not sure there is much evidence the club is more leaky over transfers.

We’ve just come off our best ever season, giving most of the established PL big boys a very bloody nose and now have to expand our squad for our European Tour.

The click bait journalists like Romano know this and know whatever they post will be lapped up by their followers, even if it’s not true. This is all that matters to them and why, Fabrizio especially, their posts tend to be vague in what they are actually saying so they look great when the deal comes off but have a get out when nothing happens.

It also certainly doesn’t hurt agents to leak rumours that we are interested in their player. Our recruitment at the moment is rightly lauded and any link to us could potentially drive up a that players valuation regardless of if it’s true or not.

That all said it wouldn’t be in the clubs worse interest to occasionally leak something untrue to keep everyone off the scent of our real signings.

It’s a dirty game.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

The more successful you are, the more ‘understand that’ stories will appear. Club are as you granite as they’ve always been.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I’m not sure there is much evidence the club is more leaky over transfers.

We’ve just come off our best ever season, giving most of the established PL big boys a very bloody nose and now have to expand our squad for our European Tour.

The click bait journalists like Romano know this and know whatever they post will be lapped up by their followers, even if it’s not true. This is all that matters to them and why, Fabrizio especially, their posts tend to be vague in what they are actually saying so they look great when the deal comes off but have a get out when nothing happens.

It also certainly doesn’t hurt agents to leak rumours that we are interested in their player. Our recruitment at the moment is rightly lauded and any link to us could potentially drive up a that players valuation regardless of if it’s true or not.

That all said it wouldn’t be in the clubs worse interest to occasionally leak something untrue to keep everyone off the scent of our real signings.

It’s a dirty game.
'It's been tough keeping it to ourselves and not making any comment at all. Now we know for certain which account/individual it's coming from'

'It's Fabrizio Romano's account'

Fabatha Christie

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Very interesting listen…

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Would be hilarious if that Brentford page paid for it… I wonder what he’d say 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here