Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fabrizio Romano

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
'Journalist' doing some seriously heavy lifting in that ad.

I have it on 'very' reliable authority this agents shill/ponce charges 1k per 15 minutes for a basic interview. Fair assumption his rate will be higher for this shindig.

We live in an age where talentless nobodies without any skillset can be famous for being...well, talentless nobodies.

Emma Who?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Does anyone have any solid info on the story from a Danish paper's investigative journos about Romano? Apparently he's been a very naughty boy and the people who suspected he was more than a disinterested journalist were right on the money. But I'm struggling to find info in English - this is the only summary I've found in English and it doesn't appear to be the most reputable of sources: https://www.nogomania.com/read/Paid...r-post-allegedly-publishing-false-information

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Does anyone have any solid info on the story from a Danish paper's investigative journos about Romano? Apparently he's been a very naughty boy and the people who suspected he was more than a disinterested journalist were right on the money. But I'm struggling to find info in English - this is the only summary I've found in English and it doesn't appear to be the most reputable of sources: https://www.nogomania.com/read/Paid...r-post-allegedly-publishing-false-information
Follow-up article here from yesterday...Google's translate function will give you the gist

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Follow-up article here from yesterday...Google's translate function will give you the gist

I wonder how much Chelsea paid him and wanker Jacobs...

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
We all knew this I think; Jacobs is alleged to work for Chelsea for example. Paid by agents and clubs to drum up interest.
I wonder how much Chelsea paid him and wanker Jacobs...
Romano is a grifting parasite and prime example of everything rotten with the modern game. The Leonardo Bonucci article further down that Danish post happened literally under my nose. Romano tweeted that Bonucci was unhappy at being left on the bench for Union Berlin against Napoli in their CL qualifier. Curiously the Tweet was posted around 20 minutes after kick off. I was at the game and picked up on the timing of it later that night. So unless Bonucci had his mobile on the bench with him, the cynic in me suspects his agent was hot on the blower to Fib Romano, probably hoping for a potential move to Saudi for his ageing client. What might have happened re financial payment, I couldn't possible speculate. :0

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've been pretty consistent in my view of him and his 'journalism'. It wouldn't surprise me if the 'career' he has forged for himself has raised a few questions that would, ultimately, land him in a whole heap of trouble.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I've been pretty consistent in my view of him and his 'journalism'. It wouldn't surprise me if the 'career' he has forged for himself has raised a few questions that would, ultimately, land him in a whole heap of trouble.
The thing that will do for him will be tax on the payments. He won’t want people to see where the money came from and so will hide the source. Anyway, people that grift like this don’t believe tax applies to them, so it always ends badly.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Romano is a grifting parasite and prime example of everything rotten with the modern game. The Leonardo Bonucci article further down that Danish post happened literally under my nose. Romano tweeted that Bonucci was unhappy at being left on the bench for Union Berlin against Napoli in their CL qualifier. Curiously the Tweet was posted around 20 minutes after kick off. I was at the game and picked up on the timing of it later that night. So unless Bonucci had his mobile on the bench with him, the cynic in me suspects his agent was hot on the blower to Fib Romano, probably hoping for a potential move to Saudi for his ageing client. What might have happened re financial payment, I couldn't possible speculate. :0
Teams have to be logged with officials an hour before kick off. Managers will know their teams before this and will have told their players before this to train properly.

I'm not saying you're wrong about his source of info, but Bonucci would have known he was going t be on the bench a while before the game and would have had plenty of time to let a lot of people know his displeasure and it reach Romano through other means, too.

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
First five words did it for me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here