Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tried to get 4 seats together just after 2 and was told one wasn't available when I went to buy. Now only about 10 seats left in total and all singles.

Will they release more?

Now showing just one seat available :angry:

Message now to say event sold out

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Showing as sold out. A few tickets may become available if people currently trying to buy don’t complete the check out process but that looks like it folks.

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I was waiting until the guest window to open to book tickets for me and my dad who's a STH (we both went in 2019 but couldn't sit together, we wanted to do that this year), and was waiting on funds to hit my bank. Had to sit and watch each section dwindle with each click on the ticket page.

He'll be disappointed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seats are held in a basket for 20mins aren't they?

So seats should pop up every now and again at least until 14.30...

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Sold out - unless you are very lucky and the odd seat gets released from someone’s basket in the next 15 mins . Not really surprised with the season we are having & the real possibility of getting to the final .

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I have been helped out by an amazing person @maglers - thank you so much for your kindness!
There was some confusion which means I have 2 lots of 2 seats together in my basket.

If anyone wants them please PM and I will release them and let you know the block/seat numbers!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I have to say I find the priority on guest tickets a little unfair. Why are friends of those with a high number of loyalty points more deserving than friends of those with a lower number of loyalty points. I also understand that finding an entirely fair way is probably impossible.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I have to say I find the priority on guest tickets a little unfair. Why are friends of those with a high number of loyalty points more deserving than friends of those with a lower number of loyalty points. I also understand that finding an entirely fair way is probably impossible.
they aren't , its just a nod to the "most loyal" and another way to recognise that I guess

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
If you didn't manage to get tickets, don't give up all hope. Keep checking ticket site and also on here regularly over coming days/weeks, as the club might add more for various reasons

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I have been helped out by an amazing person @maglers - thank you so much for your kindness!
There was some confusion which means I have 2 lots of 2 seats together in my basket.

If anyone wants them please PM and I will release them and let you know the block/seat numbers!
no takers?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I had 2 in my basket to assign to friends that are no longer needed by them.

Block 540.

I will release them at 2.35pm so good luck for anyone still needing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here