Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Any idea how Man City and Sheffield Utd are getting on with selling their allocations?
I've just looked at SUFC and they don't appear to have even STARTED selling their tickets yet?!

Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we were still waiting to buy 7 days after the details were confirmed!

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 14.33.41.png

Jan 9, 2022
Interesting that 2019 got to Purchase History and this didn't

2019 - First time for ages going to Wembley, but probably significantly less members

2023 - Second time 'appeal-lost?', cost of living crisis, but then greater influx of new fans, especially taking into consideration those from Japan, Ecuador etc etc

From a purchase history hopeful who knew he never had a chance

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
To anyone still looking, keep refreshing the page. Tickets are still coming up including occasionally pairs of tickets.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yes, the only c0ck up was the messaging to MyAlbion+ Members, who purchased membership after 17th March, who were told the membership included ticketing rights for this season and next. But it didn’t for this match.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
14.10 EVENT SOLD OUT
What an untterly mad bin fest that was, had me and brother both in queue, i started 945 him over a 1000, thought no chance, when I got in at 14:04 was on the albion homepage, tickets, FA cup semi, racing to get to the green buy button, was no more than 20+ odd in a block. Went 2 random in 547 first, hit buy, message these are now sold, went out, another section 544, hit 2, one went in basket, the other already with sold message, beaten by fastest finger first.... so continue shopping, choose block 543 and showing 2 left, put 1 in basket and then rest of sale and payment went through smoothly, all done by 14:07........

Brother text with his screenshot of confimation, he's got 2 and his payment conf from Albion, has block number, row number and seat numbers clearly showing fr each ticket.... my payment conf has block *, Row * and Seat * on it, then total paid of £80.......

20230405_141442.jpg

So go back to Albion home page, tickets, now buy button is greyed as SOLD OUT..... brother "did you get conf to your email" .... no nothing, bugger I think its not worked or someones got in ahead...... oh well.

Then at 14:21 email appears with 2 tickets, including blocks, rows and seat numbers!

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
I booked my seat (sth priority) in the top tier hoping I’d be able to get at least one guest seat in the same block. No such luck. So not only will I be going solo, I’ve sat myself at the back for no good reason. 😫

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I booked my seat (sth priority) in the top tier hoping I’d be able to get at least one guest seat in the same block. No such luck. So not only will I be going solo, I’ve sat myself at the back for no good reason. 😫
But youre going to Wembley and youre in! I think quite a few peoples Wembley tickets best laid plans, for lower tiered family and friends/guests has fallen flat on its arse.

Ive got a good few friends that want to go, but if I couldnt ge extra today, it was no biggie, me and my son are going with 34k other Albion fans and I'd gladly sit anywhere tbh.

What block are you in out of interest?

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Tried to get 4 seats together just after 2 and was told one wasn't available when I went to buy. Now only about 10 seats left in total and all singles.

Will they release more?

Now showing just one seat available :angry:

Message now to say event sold out
Hi, PM me I have 2 pairs in my basket and don't need them. I can release them and tell you where

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still a smidgen of hope for those who were eligible from the 1400 window when it sold out

Our Emirates FA Cup Semi-Final match at Wembley against Manchester United has now sold out.​

We may get an additional allocation of tickets back from the FA and wider football family, but have no timeframe on this. If we do get additional tickets, these will first go on sale to the window it sold out, and additional windows will open if there are sufficient tickets available.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But youre going to Wembley and youre in! I think quite a few peoples Wembley tickets best laid plans, for lower tiered family and friends/guests has fallen flat on its arse.
This. It was FAR easier in 2019 to my memory, in terms of sorting guest tickets and (roughly) sitting together.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hi, PM me I have 2 pairs in my basket and don't need them. I can release them and tell you where
Thanks but will tix go back in if it shows as sold out? Are they four tickets together (Son, his friend and two kids so they'd have to be together)?

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Thanks but will tix go back in if it shows as sold out? Are they four tickets together (Son, his friend and two kids so they'd have to be together)?
I've no idea about that, assume they would. 2 pairs same block rows 21 and 23 but similar seat numbers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've no idea about that, assume they would. 2 pairs same block not far apart
Your best bet is to buy them as guest tickets, if you can, and pass to Icy if you are happy with that approach.

A release and catch is not likely to work - someone else will nab them.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've no idea about that, assume they would. 2 pairs same block not far apart
Kind offer but they would definitely want to sit together. No doubt someone else will take you up on it but thanks for the thought!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here