Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Email just received from the club - am I going to be a day too late??

1682179656385.png

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It’s my first time going to Wembley and taking the boy (12) - is there anything “must do” that will make it special for him?
Get the tube to Baker Street & listen to the noise coming from 'The Globe' pub, even if you don't go in there it's amazing to hear (there's a KFC around the corner if you want food). Walk up Wembley Way or whatever it's called, take pictures of the arch, wait for the signs to say Brighton & Hove Albion & take a pic of him in front of it. Just the atmosphere on the tube is amazing. Let him soak up the atmosphere without it becoming to much. He will love it. :)

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Shared a few stops on a train with a City fan back from their game. Apparently loads of empty seats both ends. He left on 85mins, and got away ok. His mate who stayed till the end waited for an age at the station. Apparently the beer offerings are Carling, Bud or Bud light. 5 for £22, but all cans. Why do you need bar staff ? Might as well just do some vending machine. Will aim to get there as late as possible. If they had decent beer, would gey there earlier. Their loss, x15 of us

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The one thing that will make it special is an Albion win.
Apart from willing the ball into their net with the power of my mind there isn’t
Get the tube to Baker Street & listen to the noise coming from 'The Globe' pub, even if you don't go in there it's amazing to hear (there's a KFC around the corner if you want food). Walk up Wembley Way or whatever it's called, take pictures of the arch, wait for the signs to say Brighton & Hove Albion & take a pic of him in front of it. Just the atmosphere on the tube is amazing. Let him soak up the atmosphere without it becoming to much. He will love it. :)
thanks! We will!

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
It’s my first time going to Wembley and taking the boy (12) - is there anything “must do” that will make it s
It’s my first time going to Wembley and taking the boy (12) - is there anything “must do” that will make it special for him?
Yeah. Sit outside the stadium for a few minutes and watch the people go past. Emotions will be running high. It will be totally different to the Amex. Much lighter, more relaxed and more fun. He'll remember it for years. Win or lose it can only be a great day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here