Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
So i've just got off the phone with the supporter services.

Those people with a recent membership purchase (i got one 21.03 for my kid) who were able to log in to the system and be told 'You are Priority 3' are NOT actually eligible to buy tickets for Wembley. An error at their end.

They say there's nothing they can do- i'll have to wait a week to get him a guest ticket with my membership (i got mine back in September), but obviously there won't be any pairs of tickets left by then.

If there's any generous ST holders out there who might be able to help get some tomorrow, i'll buy you a pint!!

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
I am a STH and also a member and have been for a couple of years. I thought that I would be able to get 2 tickets - one with my ST and one on membership. Turns out it's not the case and I still have to wait for STH guests.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I have a screen shot on my phone saying I am Priority 3, can buy from 9am (taken at 9:44).

But buy button greyed out.

Have phoned the club several times, can’t get to talk to a human.
That's definitely a glitch in the system rather than an unfair booking system. Sorry it's not been easier. I managed to get a ticket for my mum (she is MA+ priority window 3) without issue this morning so can imagine it is a bit of a nightmare at the club's end if the issue is not for everyone.

Can see that @Bozza is on hand to help but keep trying as you should be able to get yours. There's more than enough tickets left at this point, and as long as it is sorted today, you should be able to grab some.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
cool, when you buy a guest ticket does that guest need to enter with the sth? A friend of mine is STH P1 and is letting us use a guest ticket but he's already bought his ticket so will be going in a different entrance.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I am a STH and also a member and have been for a couple of years. I thought that I would be able to get 2 tickets - one with my ST and one on membership. Turns out it's not the case and I still have to wait for STH guests.
Would be the case if both in your name?

Out of interest why have you bought a membership if you are already a season ticket holder? It might be better if you wanted the welcome back to put it in someone else’s name that you could take on occasion whilst still benefiting?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Those people with a recent membership purchase (i got one 21.03 for my kid) who were able to log in to the system and be told 'You are Priority 3' are NOT actually eligible to buy tickets for Wembley. An error at their end.

They say there's nothing they can do- i'll have to wait a week to get him a guest ticket with my membership (i got mine back in September), but obviously there won't be any pairs of tickets left by then.

If there's any generous ST holders out there who might be able to help get some tomorrow, i'll buy you a pint!!
Seem quite a bit of this scenario on FB this morning with loads saying they’ve purchased A+ plus for 23/24 but told it’s valid for the remainder of the season

Seems to be a comms f*** up somewhere which isn’t particularly good based on what’s at stake

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
Would be the case if both in your name?

Out of interest why have you bought a membership if you are already a season ticket holder? It might be better if you wanted the welcome back to put it in someone else’s name that you could take on occasion whilst still benefiting?
Yeah, both in my name. I have been a member for a few years and then this season got a ST, should have cancelled the membership but forgot. Still would have thought that I would still be able to buy tickets as a members seeing as I am paying for it!

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol

When I bought it said this season was covered as well as next. This morning web site said I could now buy. They can’t change their mind now and say it’s an “error”.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had a very quick reply from the club...

22/23 memberships were sold up to 14th March.

23/24 memberships were sold from 17th March.

Essentially, if you bought on or before the 14th of March then you should be eligible to buy, if you bought on or after the 17th of March then unfortunately you are not, although you may have seen an indication that you could before today.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol

Essentially, if you bought on or before the 14th of March then you should be eligible to buy, if you bought on or after the 17th of March then unfortunately you are not, although you may have seen an indication that you could before today.
I bought on the 20th. It said membership covered next season and this season.

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
How do you call the club and actually get through to someone? Thanks
Took a couple of attempts on 01273 648170. I was on the phone for 66 minutes. I was persistent, asked for it to be escalated, and was told:
- there has been an error,
- they've told lots of other people the same thing this morning
- they can't do anything for me as it would be unfair on the others who've been told no luck.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Bad Comms from club but seems like a good system. Has stopped man u fans joining as members for tickets.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Took a couple of attempts on 01273 648170. I was on the phone for 66 minutes. I was persistent, asked for it to be escalated, and was told:
- they can't do anything for me as it would be unfair on the others who've been told no luck.

OK. That's bloody irritating for those affected. I assume they'll be refunding those they seem to have misrepresented what they were purchasing and don't want the new offer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here