Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Is there a pub thread yet? Done a search and couldn't find one but cannot believe that there isn't one

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We had a strange glitch where all payment methods were coming back with an error. Called the club and took a while to get through, but they were very helpful and entered the details for us. Good luck all. I reckon we'll take Warnock's mob. All they have is Tommy Johnston.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Because there won't be the excuse to wait 2 weeks to get the tickets on sale for the final and it'll be another admin job to add them in a busy week when they've most likely got to work out the priority groups before that game is played.

Points for weekend games are often not included in the calculations for away game allocations that go on sale at the start of the following week.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Because there won't be the excuse to wait 2 weeks to get the tickets on sale for the final and it'll be another admin job to add them in a busy week when they've most likely got to work out the priority groups before that game is played.

Points for weekend games are often not included in the calculations for away game allocations that go on sale at the start of the following week.
Forest is a midweek game though.
My points are frequently added the day after the game, for midweek games.

I can't see the final tickets going on sale for at least a week after the semi.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Do you think there's a chance there'll be many four seaters left tomorrow? Or will they be ones and twos dotted around the upper tiers?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Do you think there's a chance there'll be many four seaters left tomorrow? Or will they be ones and twos dotted around the upper tiers?
Seems that the back of the upper tiers are still widely available.
23 sections with 200+ tickets currently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here