Newhaven
Sweet Caroline / freed from Desire on constant loop
Animated GIF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey, just checked the Boxpark Wembley website and apparently absolute max capacity is 2000.
But the club had part of it for their own use, as well as selected partners etc. That would have reduced the capacity available to regular fans.

it was great fun though.

Not sure my lad will fit in my 1983 Cup Final shirt this time round - he's about the same height as me now, and he's only 12!

tempImagehw4ZVc.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought last time punters said it was almost impossible to use the Box Park’s loos. Woefully inadequate in number, huge queues.
It was, unless you tagged along with Rag’n’Bone Man when he went for a piss. His, ahem, ‘friends’ managed to clear a path through the queuing throngs very easily.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Northern line from London Bridge but off before Euston. Some decent establishments and food outlets. Feel an early Sunday roast before heading off.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Can’t be dealing with Baker Street this time round, good fun and atmosphere for a bit but nightmare getting served, beer in plastic and only time before a flare goes off in the pub/someone does something silly.

Likely London Bridge/Bermondsey for us I reckon

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I think our group are heading for Box Park.
We did Boxpark last time, but not seen any reference to it being a 'Brighton' venue yet.
It ticks a lot of boxes. Drinking in the shadow of the stadium, get there early. No crush on the underground with a bursting bladder

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
@Springal You're right about the Jubilee / Metropolitan, but you've got Harvey's! Also, changing to the Metropolitan is dead easy at Finchley Road. Likely to be loads of ManUre getting on at Euston.

When I went to Fulham's playoff final, couldn't get into the designated pub near the ground so ended up at the Fanzone near the ground - was OK actually, although did have my 10yo daughter and her mate in tow.
It's fair to say that all these plans may have to change when London underground throw some cancellations and delay hand grenades into the mix on the day!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We did Boxpark last time, but not seen any reference to it being a 'Brighton' venue yet.
It ticks a lot of boxes. Drinking in the shadow of the stadium, get there early. No crush on the underground with a bursting bladder
I've not been there before, but it certainly appeals as per the reasons you mention, amongst others.

My mate seems to think we'll get it as its apparently designated for fans in the west side of the stadium (which we were last time), and this would also fit with the Plymouth fans having the venue this weekend who are also west side. Crossing fingers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is there any news if we have box park again? Do you have to buy tickets separately for this?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Is there any news if we have box park again? Do you have to buy tickets separately for this?
No news yet, and I'd expect it to be ticketed again as it worked well last time. I am hoping thesis the case, it would be my preferred pre-match entertainment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here