Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Sorry if this has been discussed already.
Does anyone know if you're able to purchase a MyAlbion+ to enable ticket purchase on Monday??
No, ordinarily it takes 14 days to process a MyAlbion+ membership and I think they have also specifically said that this won’t be possible.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ve not really been following this, as it’s marathon weekend, we’ve got guests tonight and we travel down tomorrow. Without ploughing through the thread, does it seem likely that there’ll still be tickets with Albion+ Priority 2 go up at 14:00 Monday?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’ve not really been following this, as it’s marathon weekend, we’ve got guests tonight and we travel down tomorrow. Without ploughing through the thread, does it seem likely that there’ll still be tickets with Albion+ Priority 2 go up at 14:00 Monday?
I'd say 100% likely, yes.

Upper tier though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep, that is probably the case. I got 7 this morning but 4 of the group, me included were P2 but had to wait for the P4 window to open as our kids and one of our mates who stopped his season ticket for a couple of seasons but is now back were all P4.

My son has had his season ticket since the 19/20 season but he's only been to one away game so there will be plenty of not quite JCLs in group 4 still.
Another factor is that post-Covid, the club offered the season ticket "name change amnesty", allowing people to get STs into the name of the main user.

This was perfectly-timed for me, as my daughter was heading off to university, meaning I could swap to my son. My daughter would have had a healthy points balance, primarily due to being a STH since the Amex opened, whereas my son has relatively few and was in group 4, meaning we had to wait until today.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What makes lower tier tickets the most precious at Wembley? Assuming as the players look like ants from the top tiers? Never really thought about it, but noticeably obvious how much quicker the lower tier seats sell out, despite higher prices.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
What makes lower tier tickets the most precious at Wembley? Assuming as the players look like ants from the top tiers? Never really thought about it, but noticeably obvious how much quicker the lower tier seats sell out, despite higher prices.

Atmosphere I'd imagine.

In terms of the view I think it's better towards the front of the upper tier but it seems the majority of people want to be amongst the safe standing/unsafe standing behind the goal rather than sitting down on the upper tier.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
You should never assume :) Season ticket holder at the Goldstone and every season bar one at Withdean. But for some of us work, bills and kids put an end to having a season ticket.
Same here. Albion fan all my life, but had a couple of years break from MyAlbion due to Covid and having a child. Window 3 for me. Is it likely there'll be tickets left?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very much a personal thing I guess - I sit in WSL at the Amex, have tried WSU a few times but don't like being so far from the pitch (junior might disagree a bit as he likes the tactical view you get from higher up). Think behind the goal is basically going to be the NS equivalent on SF day (probably including three separate songs at once, all too fast) with I suspect everyone stood in the 3/4 blocks behind the goal. I've sat at the very back of the top tier for a game at Wembley - it feels absolutely MILES away from the pitch.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No, ordinarily it takes 14 days to process a MyAlbion+ membership and I think they have also specifically said that this won’t be possible.
Don't think it takes 14 days to 'process' it (you get the number instantly and can add people to F&F etc), the 14 days is more to stop people (away fans included) buying late tickets

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Would be amazed if there weren't a lot left on Monday. Unless there are loads of STH's currently working on Oil Rigs and couldn't get to a computer today I'd say a lot of the STH energy has been spent. Bound to be some drip purchases over the weekend but currently several hundred in every upper tier at the moment, up to 5/600 in some places.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
ok who was this ? :facepalm: 🤣

5 tickets in a row all purchased together at £65 each

and literally the row behind would be £45 each saving you £100

View attachment 159067
No different to where I sit in the lower west, the guy 2 meters across from me is paying an extra £125 a season

Saying that we are moving next season and our current seats were taken up with 30 mins of moving so maybe he’s moved as well!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would be amazed if there weren't a lot left on Monday. Unless there are loads of STH's currently working on Oil Rigs and couldn't get to a computer today I'd say a lot of the STH energy has been spent. Bound to be some drip purchases over the weekend but currently several hundred in every upper tier at the moment, up to 5/600 in some places.
Agreed.

The Albion+ sales are going to be interesting to watch, and quite telling in terms of where Albion's support base is now.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Agreed.

The Albion+ sales are going to be interesting to watch, and quite telling in terms of where Albion's support base is now.
Japan, Ecuador & Argentina at a rough guess as to where the majority of new the members base is now (maybe)?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Its a bit like going to a concert at the o2 , it’s so big that the upper tiers feel much further away than they do at the Amex .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here