Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Logged in at 8.59 this morning and ended up 3276th in the queue 😂

Got decent seats but it seemed like a mad scramble.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What makes lower tier tickets the most precious at Wembley? Assuming as the players look like ants from the top tiers? Never really thought about it, but noticeably obvious how much quicker the lower tier seats sell out, despite higher prices.
I'm so bloody glad these lower tier seats are the premium prices. I'm near the front of upper tier 551 (£65), and I INFINITELY prefer that view alongside the pitch to being low down, especially behind the goal where you can barely see whats going on up the other end. I've watched a few games from the WSL as my dad and sister used to sit there. It was ok for a change, but no way would I swap it for my vantage point in the WSU, and I feel exactly the same about Wembley.

Low down sucks.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Got decent seats but it seemed like a mad scramble.
that proves the randomness of the system also logged in at 859 and around 2250. fairly painless 10 minute wait and 2 minute purchase. knew I needed to get a ticket in the block adjacent to the one set aside for match day staff as my daughter didn't want me too far away

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow - makes me realise just how lucky I got.

I think the truth is, we won't actually care about where we sit, we'll only really care about the result.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
@Bozza do we know how many albion plus members there are??
That, now becomes the key question. I also reckon if you found out it wouldn't be really representative, because loads of them will have been plastic opportunists getting tickets so they can watch their team (arsenal, man u, Liverpool etc) and figuring the 30 quid would be worth it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
what was our initial allocation?
34,000, but guesstimates are that around 30k were released to fans...

1. The club need an allocation for staff, partners, sponsors and players' family.
2. Some rear rows in upper-tier blocks haven't been released yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That, now becomes the key question. I also reckon if you found out it wouldn't be really representative, because loads of them will have been plastic opportunists getting tickets so they can watch their team (arsenal, man u, Liverpool etc) and figuring the 30 quid would be worth it.
If you're a Man U fan then the £30 may have secured you access to a bonus semi-final ticket!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Ecuador and Argentina on the Internet maybe. Its the Japanese that turn up en masse at games.
You also have a very good point about members being Arsenal, Liverpool etc. I'm switching to the glass half full there maybe a chance side. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here