Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 3rd round draw - Monday (Anfield)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We could do well in the cups this year we’ve got pretty good squad depth. Definitely winnable despite the long distance.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
1669668573322.png

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
we were away at Boro in cup sometime under CH too I think - not the most memorable game - I left my programme behind under my seat is about all I can remember - possibly we won too - and a club forgot to add my loyalty points as said I never went - had to send credit card statement and receipt for pre match food as proof - all due to fact that coach trip group in front of me couldn't cope with bar code scanner turnstile and got stuck so a helpful steward let them all in without having to insert ticket and a few more of us too to clear the large backlog of us waiting to get in

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Marvelous scenes . . .well some of it. 🙄

John Phillips in goal for Chealsea played one game for us, I went to as a lad . . . 3-3 at home to Palarse.

Just seen the draw . . . Utter gash. . . Could it be worse? Barrow away?
Barrow away would have been wonderful (for me).

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Man alive, I’d rather forfeit the round than play Boro. Surely there’s some grateful side knocked out of the second round who’d eagerly take our place?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Do you work on nuclear subs?
No. Some of wife's relative did/do - and they amount they earn in comparison to my local authority salary is astonishing. There is a huge disparity between those in the Yard or Sellafield, and those not. West Cumbria is a strange place, immense wealth right next door to food banks. And Barrow itself is rather depressing. I'm about 25 miles (14 as the Oystercatcher flies) east-north-east of there.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
we were away at Boro in cup sometime under CH too I think - not the most memorable game - I left my programme behind under my seat is about all I can remember - possibly we won too
We did indeed win - a late Muzza goal from memory. I’ll take another ugly win and move on to the next round and hope for a home draw !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here