Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 3rd round draw - Monday (Anfield)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ball #8, will it be Liverpool (A), or QPR at home?

QuestionableMajesticBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
A home draw would be nice for a change...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Any chance we could get drawn out of the bag a little earlier than the carabao cup? 2nd and 4th rounds we were last out and 3rd we were 3rd from last out!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
At least one non-league side will be in it. The winners of Wrexham versus Farnborough.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Watching 4 world cup games a day and cannot remotely get my head around that there's an fa cup draw. But yeh, home tie

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Stevenage, Accrington, Alvechurch, Harrogate, Farnborough, Ebbsfleet, Fleetwood, Boreham Wood, Chippenham or Buxton please.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bring back fond memories of the '70's. Didn't they do the double over us one season when we were almost unbeatable at the Goldstone ?
They were the only team to beat Albion at the Goldstone in 76/77. Draw up there.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They're hardly doing it for (imbecilic phrase incoming) shits and giggles.
But thanks to people being able to work from home they are doing it at weekends to inconvenience major sporting events such as the 3rd round and people who may have perhaps had show tickets or a flight booked from several months ago. And Gazwag is right, lower attendances will proportionally affect smaller clubs more. It's also the reason I'm quite hoping for an away game that I can either ignore or go to on Seagull Travel because a home game will be a total PITA. Again.

Good to see they're winning though. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here