Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton agree £30m for Yannick Bolasie

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I suppose the part I am struggling with is the hypocrisy of your clubs fans and since Palace have become one of the beneficiaries of the pot of gold, there are no longer any foul mouthed Palace fans marching and demonstrating about Sky's control over football. When will we see banners hanging in the Holmesdale, when a Palace match is being televised on Sky TV, on the subject of stopping Premier Greed. Have you actually answered this part?

Well here's one from last year....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well here's one from last year....

I know that one, where they are campaigning against ticket prices, a bit different from when they were marching about the unfair distribution of TV money to the clubs in the lower leagues and how Sky Sports have been killing football since 1992.
This banner was just about their protest at ticket prices for fans, is that why you chopped the bottom of the picture?.
palace2.jpg .

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Are you honestly trying to claim that isn't a banner, hanging in the Holmesdale, during a televised sky match,on the subject of premier league greed?

:D

You've lost it.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Are you honestly trying to claim that isn't a banner, hanging in the Holmesdale, during a televised sky match,on the subject of premier league greed?

:D

You've lost it.

Where in that banner are they complaining about sky sports killing football, it is about how much money the fans are paying to CLUBS when they have so much money already . So I see that as having a go at PL clubs and not Sky.

This is my last post on the subject as you wont ever change my view about your club and fans..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here