Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton agree £30m for Yannick Bolasie

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You do realise that the new tv deal that's delivered seriously stupid amounts of money to the clubs in the top division has NOTHING to do with UK Sky Sports customers don't you?

Edit. This makes zero sense as my phone managed to not "quote" the original post. As you were...

Well I can tell you that UK Sky Sports customers (in fact Sky customers in general) are certainly being squeezed to help pay for it. The last £5 monthly ramp-up they imposed towards the tail end of last year was enough for me. I binned Sports and Movies, and went down to their cheapest package, wish I'd done it years ago frankly. I don't miss it in the slightest.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hypocrisy?

You do realise that there is something of a difference between the dubiously obtained wealth of a Russian oligarch being pumped into a single club and that obtained by all premier teams through legitimate TV deals?

Yes, there certainly is.

The Russians wealth hasn't cost football supporters anything. The 'stupid money' TV deals is seriously costing those who subscribe to them.....and of course the loss of many traditional 3 o clock Saturday 'kick-off' times.

Anyway, you (Palace troll) carry on making yourself look a tit on here.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes, there certainly is.

The Russians wealth hasn't cost football supporters anything. The 'stupid money' TV deals is seriously costing those who subscribe to them.....and of course the loss of many traditional 3 o clock Saturday 'kick-off' times.

How many of those subscribers have to pay for sky. As someone said to me once. Footballers are paid to much nowadays, that's why I don't go anymore, I just watch it on sky. I just had to shake my head.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Yes, there certainly is.

I fear it's you that looks a tit with that response.

For your information I have never trolled these boards, ever. Feel free to quote an example when I have done.

Do you ever actually offer anything of value to this forum?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Reads very bitter, I dont see how the clubs would suffer, if the bubble bursts they will know in advance - I would not be surprised if player contracts hold some form of TV money clause.

Would the immigration laws not affect Brighton as much as many PL clubs?

Troll

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Are you drunk?

Bolasie isn't close to being our best player. He's incredibly entertaining to watch but he isn't on the same level of class as Dann, Benteke or Cabaye.
Cabaye the player lots of palace fans think is lazy or not interested Benteke mmm Dann mmmm

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Having watched about 30 palace games live last season I have to say imho Bolasie is no where near one of our best players and not even one of the best two wingers! In fact he can be very lazy and not interested a lot of the time. But it's a game of opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here