• Leave

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
interesting report on breakfast news about rogue landlords and over crowded properties in certain ares of the country , guess what the properties shown all has asian occupants one had 20 people living in it .............yes lets have more of this
regards
DR
Yes, yes, you're right. Time that that Asia was chucked out of the EU.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would be nice as a UK citizen if you could just turn up at a heavily-understaffed Gatwick immigration on your return from a couple of days away and not have to stand in line for a stupid amount of time with the rest of the fvcking European Union. Just saying, like.

I thought they just waved anyone and everyone in? That's what I've read on here. :lolol:

For this reason i'm out!

Attachments

• germman.jpe
    germman.jpe
    21.2 KB · Views: 114

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
did they build Mosques
regards
DR

The first mosque in London was the Fazl Mosque established in 1924, commonly called the London mosque.
In 1961 there were 7 registered mosques in England and Wales. In 1971 there were 30 registered mosques..... 5 years ago in 2011 there were 1500 registered mosques.
Probably stopped counting after 2011.

D

Deleted member 22389

The first mosque in London was the Fazl Mosque established in 1924, commonly called the London mosque.
In 1961 there were 7 registered mosques in England and Wales. In 1971 there were 30 registered mosques..... 5 years ago in 2011 there were 1500 registered mosques.
Probably stopped counting after 2011.

Bit of a jump in the numbers from 1971 to 2011, oh well we do keep trying to tell people.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The nations arguably most comparable to Britain, being neither microstates nor ex-communist countries, are Iceland, Norway and Switzerland. All three prefer their current deal to ours: 60 per cent of Icelanders, 79 per cent of Norwegians and 82 per cent of Swiss oppose EU membership. Who can blame them? Norway and Switzerland are the wealthiest and second-wealthiest nations on Earth.
The EU takes 64 per cent of Swiss exports, as opposed to 45 per cent of British exports. Europhiles like to claim that ‘around’ half of our exports go to the EU, but that figure has fallen by 10 per cent since 2006. How much lower must it go before we drop the idea that we need to merge our political institutions?
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/what-brexit-would-look-like-for-britain/

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Risks of voting out are unknown as no one really knows what the consequences will be but the costs of staying in are clear.

In no particular order ..

Having little or no say on who is allowed to enter the UK. Our borders are only as secure as all of Europe's outer border. The 1 million plus migrants will be granted EU citizenship giving them freedom to travel across Europe. As will the next million + this spring/summer.

Ever increasing higher rates of net migration from numerous EU states as the new living wage far exceeds equivalent earnings in their country.

Increased levels of violent/sexual crime (see link), terrorism, societal tensions, support for extremist groups.

Continuing pointless rearguard fight to slow the inevitable march to closer integration.

Being outvoted on numerous issues.

Electorate having no way of holding Eurocrats to account.

Continuing erosion of self determination, we all must conform (see Greece and numerous re runs of referendums until correct answer is reached).

Increasing irrelevance of who we vote for in the UK if you vote blue or red here doesn't matter if most in Europe are of a different political persuasion.

Last chance to have any say at changing this, after the referendum we are in to the bitter end, no more whining* we deserve all we get!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12112024/Violent-crime-jumps-27-in-new-figures.html

*yeah right

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm astonished that so many vote IN lol
Unless you believe we'll have a huge crash in jobs and believe the banker shite then you've been fooled.
I presume these are happy to have 300/400,000 migrants flocking in every single year and it could easily get far far worse and I'm sure it will.
We're nothing but a cash cow for the EU and it's as corrupt as you'll get :(
You can kiss by to our sovereignty and a lot lot more if people vote in...Forget the monetary side and focus on our country that is close to being handed over to the EU to fund the poorer countries and to drain our recourses.
Time to focus on bigger trade deals elsewhere even though Europe will come to us on their knees for business as always.

Those who vote in will make the biggest mistake in their lifetime and will look back in 10 years or so and say why did I do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here