Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Booooo! That's annoyingly and unnecessarily early given everyone has Christmas costs to deal with this month.

It's 86 days away - that's longer than the close season in the summer!
Barber OUT!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Off topic but I got my towel/flag/rug today from the club.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Seagulls Travel aren't hanging about either. Seats already on sale based on the assumption of an 8pm KO.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Booooo! That's annoyingly and unnecessarily early given everyone has Christmas costs to deal with this month.

It's 86 days away - that's longer than the close season in the summer!
Going towards all the January signings

mile oak

May 21, 2023
its clearly a gamble if KO time matters to you. Im wondering why cant the club start selling tickets once thats know yes less time but it can be done

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Off topic but I got my towel/flag/rug today from the club.
Rug might come in handy of you travel via Brighton station , if there's trains running!
Hang on is it 3 in 1 item, towel that triples up as a flag and rug? (I need 1 of those)!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The issue would be Sporting and Benfica both in the next round, not Braga which is a long way away. If both teams were through there is a good chance they would swop home and away legs of one of the teams, like they did when Arsenal and Chelsea were set to play a Europa League game at home on the same day in 2019, and also happened to the two Manchester clubs in the champions league one year.
So we'd be expected to give up second leg home advantage that is part of the prize for winning the group? Can't see that happening.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
So we'd be expected to give up second leg home advantage that is part of the prize for winning the group? Can't see that happening.
I can't see any reason for a change to our home leg date whatever the combination of opponents is. Uefa set the dates not tv. TV may influence times though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does anyone know what odds we were to win the Europa League before the competition started? I think we were second favourites behind Liverpool. Having won our group, we're now 14-1. Were we longer odds than that at the start?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

mile oak

May 21, 2023
No guarantee includes travel so for many that could bump up the overallprice if it doent include travel. No idea how its supposed to include travel but the club cant confirm that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks. So we get the hardest group, win it, and our odds don't improve. Weird.
Because, at the outset, they considered us the second most likely team to win it, of those in the competition at that stage.

since then, we have qualified from the group, but equally, have been joined in the competition by the likes of Benfica, AC Milan and Roma.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because, at the outset, they considered us the second most likely team to win it, of those in the competition at that stage.

since then, we have qualified from the group, but equally, have been joined in the competition by the likes of Benfica, AC Milan and Roma.
Yeah that makes no sense. At the outset, we knew that some CL teams would following the group stage.

More likely just bookies taking advantage of suckers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here