Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Game is 2 weeks after my 65th birthday, will be my first purchase of an OAP football ticket!
Can only assume you have not followed the Albion away in Wales in the last 5 years, given OAP status is 60 not 65 there.

I was really chuffed to get an OAP ticket when we last played Cardiff in the League Cup.

Still from March onwards more beer money for you at each game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
anyone know how ko times get arranged, surely home club decides? could be a bit rushed for workers and school kids at 5.45pm ko if you subsequently cant go can they go on ticket exchange? assume club will go with digital and paper printed option as per previous Euro games?
Think you will find it's TV companies.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
anyone know how i contact the club robot used to be hidden sumwear on website but cant fid it after 10 mins looking!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
anyone know how i contact the club robot used to be hidden sumwear on website but cant fid it after 10 mins looking!

You mean the chat bot? On mobile it is at bottom left of the ticketing site pages. The icon looks like this and that came up when I was on the away tickets page.

IMG_8741.jpeg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You mean the chat bot? On mobile it is at bottom LFT of the ticketing site pages. The icon looks like this and that came up when I was on the away tickets page.

View attachment 171479
That's a bit disappointing. I wanted to see a full on Albion ROBOT. :down:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
As someone else has said, the game is almost certain to be on that date, but might not be, if we draw Benfica and Sporting are also through to the next round.

Last edited:

mile oak

May 21, 2023
for anyone else wants to know i have spoken to the club and found that print at home option for tickets will be available and I'm told the ko time will be known on 24th Feb (After the draw is completed) KO time decided by UEFA.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As someone else has said, the game is almost certain to be on that date, but might not be, if we draw Benfica and Braga are also through to the next round.
It's almost 99.9% certain to go ahead on the scheduled date even if we draw either Braga or Benfica. Our away game could be brought forward by a day tho.

In the 2021-22 Europa League both Sevilla and Real Betis won their play-off round matches and were in the last 16. Both were home in the first leg, Betis played their game against West Ham a day earlier. Also in that last 16 round Porto and Braga were due to be at home on the same day (there is about 35 miles between the two cities) but Porto played their home leg a day early as well. Normally this wouldn't be allowed as it clashes with Champions League games but UEFA make exceptions when things like this happen so the advantages of being seeded will not be lost.

Last edited:

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
So an under 18 will have to pay full adult price to sit in their own season ticket seat in the family area! (E1A) Or risk a bun fight to sit somewhere else for cheaper, that is really not fair on kids!!

Forget that I have completely misread the pricing

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
No they are not. I have a season ticket in zone E and my 12 year old daughter also has a season ticket. Her's costs around half the price of mine.
99% sure you are wrong because Zone E for European games is what normally is west lower middle where there are no reductions. Your season tickets are East stand where young and old do indeed get reduced prices.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
As someone else has said, the game is almost certain to be on that date, but might not be, if we draw Benfica and Braga are also through to the next round.

It's almost 99.9% certain to go ahead on the scheduled date even if we draw either Braga or Benfica. Our away game could be brought forward by a day tho.

In the 2021-22 Europa League both Sevilla and Real Betis won their play-off round matches and were in the last 16. Both were home in the first leg, Betis played their game against West Ham a day earlier. Also in that last 16 round Porto and Braga were due to be at home on the same day (there is about 35 miles between the two cities) but Porto played their home leg a day early as well. Normally this wouldn't be allowed as it clashes with Champions League games but UEFA make exceptions when things like this happen so the advantages of being seeded will not be lost.
The issue would be Sporting and Benfica both in the next round, not Braga which is a long way away. If both teams were through there is a good chance they would swop home and away legs of one of the teams, like they did when Arsenal and Chelsea were set to play a Europa League game at home on the same day in 2019, and also happened to the two Manchester clubs in the champions league one year.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This will not be finalised until we know who is playing who (23.02.24), but ALMOST certainly it will be 8pm.

The English teams only very rarely get 5.45pm kick offs, historically. Given the time differences, it makes far more sense for the clubs in central / Eastern Europe to take the bulk of those kick off slots. Istanbul is 3 hours ahead of us. Baku is 4 hours. Give Qarabag the later kick off slot, and the game is finishing at 2AM local time!
West Ham, Liverpool and Brighton are all scheduled to play the home game on same day. Every chance the tv companies will move one of them so they can show two games live rather than just the one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here