[Other Sport] EURO 2022 Official Thread

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Thought I'd at LEAST try

Final.jpg

Tonight is the night... pretty excited.

A lot of secrecy around the Swedish team, not completely clear if the three Covid girls could play, if team captain Caroline Seger has returned from injury and if Kosovare Asllani is able to play as she's missed some training sessions. If all those are missing, it will be very difficult. But yeah I hope we beat the shit out of you... my bet is that it goes to penalties and from there we all know there is only one outcome.

:clap:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I havent seen as much of Germany as I have of France at Euro 2022. The Germans record in this tournament is as impressive as England's. That said, this is a tough French side who are very entertaining.

I'm going for France after extra-time - again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I havent seen as much of Germany as I have of France at Euro 2022. The Germans record in this tournament is as impressive as England's. That said, this is a tough French side who are very entertaining.

I'm going for France after extra-time - again.

We havnt had penalties yet….will this be the night?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think that's a very good shout. Wish I'd had a tenner on. The odds will have shortened being such a tight match after 25 mins.

If you want France to win on penalties u can get 8/1 with Betfair…..longer odds for them to win in ET …I’m not making any recommendations

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
France level! What a blast. Goalkeeper was so unlucky.

Les Bleus lethal in first halves!

First goal Germans have conceded in the tournament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here