Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Bennet is exactly what we are missing from our team someone who can pick out a striker in the box, dangerous from set pieces and has an eye for goal as well. A massive part of that promotion season and quality we have not replaced since he left. It has not worked out for him at Norwich and not being in the squad would not have done his confidence any good but this could work to our advantage if we are looking to turn permanent in January

He's a f@cking genius then if he could pick out one of our strikers, or do you mean after beating everyone down the wing he'll leather it back to the half way line?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No one has mentioned Bennett as a wing back . I remember him playing several very good games as a right back and looked good . Could be what hyypia thinking ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That's just highlighted to me how our league1 was better than our current team.

That's just highlighted to me how the opposition defence was slow, disorganised and lacked anticipation when we were in League 1.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He's a f@cking genius then if he could pick out one of our strikers, or do you mean after beating everyone down the wing he'll leather it back to the half way line?

The quality of strikers is a different question though isn't it and one the club obviously need to address. However poor our existing strike force have been all of them have scored at a good rate in other teams. Bennett will improve that and perhaps draw a few goals out of our current forward line and even more if the club bring in some real quality up top.

Really struggling how anyone can see this move as anything but a real positive for the squad

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
May I recommend a good book for Sami to while away long those coach journeys...

1278472600228.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here