Eddie Howe to Palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
At least Nobby may instill some pride in PNE players and get them to perform to keep Palace down in the relegation places.

I have a question for Brighton fans. Would you rather see us get relegated and Brighton get promoted. Or . Brighton to get promoted and Palace to stay up and play each other?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Really hope he does. Very good manager. There is only one better manager in League 1 and we are not going to get him ;)

Oh I don't know, I think if the money was right, Barry Hearn would at least let you speak to Russell.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I'd like us to be promoted and Palace to pay back HMRC.

I would like to hop aboard with this comment.

They really shouldn't be allowed to continue in the second tier as it stands. Two periods of administration in a decade despite having the royalties of a stint in the top flight and some free money from the Premier League for two years.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If as the Palace fans think he will be there man on Monday, I hope the chairman gets his finger out and gets a new man in before Saturday. I don't want to go there the following week for a new managers first game. We all remember ours under Gus

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Good appointment if he actually is appointed. Can see Bournemouth getting someone decent in aswell, Chris Coleman perhaps.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
At palace he dosent have to relocate.

He must have something about him by turning bournemouth from a mid table league 2 team to
a title chasing league 1 team in the space of a year.
All i would say is that eddie howe had a good football career at bournemouth & took over after sean o driscoll
went to doncaster.
Its one thing managing a team you played for its another going to a team with no sentimental attachments struggling
at the bottom of the championship expecting you to work wonders.

What worries me is if eddie howe is good enough to manage palace,what team will come in for poyet

LIVERPOOL
CHELSEA
SPURS (WHEN REDKNAPP GETS THE ENGLAND JOB)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports