Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Howe to Palace?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would be slightly surprised if Howe took the job: given his reputation I'd have expected him to be a candidate at clubs with better prospects than Palace. He could easily sit tight and wait for another Championship club to fire their manager- Forest, Cardiff etc spring to mind.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Would be slightly surprised if Howe took the job: given his reputation I'd have expected him to be a candidate at clubs with better prospects than Palace. He could easily sit tight and wait for another Championship club to fire their manager- Forest, Cardiff etc spring to mind.

I find it more and more amazing Edna that you keep coming out with these well-thought out opinions on football for goodness sake. As a woman, aren't you better off sticking to subjects at your level, such as kittens and knitting?
:jester:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Howe is a done deal so my Palace mates are telling me

Get off this board unless you change that statement to: "Howe is a done deal so some Palace supporting scumbags who quite frankly stink, that I have a passing acquaintance with, are telling me".

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IMHO it would substantially weaken Bournemouth, which I see as a very good thing... however, I would prefer to see him go to a different Championship club... TBH, the former is more important to us this season...

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Hope he comes. Doubt he will. Seems very attached to Bournemouth.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think his interview on South Today was one for the body language experts; loss of eye contact when going on about how much Bournemouth means to him etc. Expect him to be holding an Eagles scarf for the papers before next weekend.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
The question of interest in the Championship relegation dogfight is: can Phil Brown rescue Preston? Game in hand on Palace - could give them a new lease of life ... ?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I think his interview on South Today was one for the body language experts; loss of eye contact when going on about how much Bournemouth means to him etc. Expect him to be holding an Eagles scarf for the papers before next weekend.

Really hope he does. Very good manager. There is only one better manager in League 1 and we are not going to get him ;)

The question of interest in the Championship relegation dogfight is: can Phil Brown rescue Preston? Game in hand on Palace - could give them a new lease of life ... ?

Preston's problems wasn't just their manager. The players are awful as well.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Hope he comes. Doubt he will. Seems very attached to Bournemouth.

too good for Palace

surprised with some on here...thought you might show some affinity..dont know why.. other than the fact that you hate them. Dont worry you will go up without our help (apart from that pen of course)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here