Eddie Howe to Palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Depends how you view it

Should keep them up meaning we can play them next year.

Also means Bournemouth should drop off

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought he was better than that. A manager I really respect, hope it doesn't happen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good. Don't care nearly as much about Palarse as i do about weakening the chances of a promotion rival. Would rather it was Lee Clarke though.

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Why would he, he currently has a chance of playing us at the Amex next season, If he goes to Palace he will get relegated and have a black mark on his CV

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Confirmed now - shocker, thought he was a great manager.....! Bournemouth must be gutted

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Sauce?

I concur with some of the posts above, I think he is a good manager, as proved with what he has done so far, Palace's gain is Bournemouth's loss which I think will weaken them. Cant see someone of his talent going there, which means one less rival for us! I hope he does before we play them. Could not give a monkey's about his destination as he will suddenly go from a good manager to

P.A.L....A.C.E, Eddie howe has got V.D. with a knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone....Crystal palace F*ck off home.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Even Port Vale would be more appealing than Palace shirley?

To me or you definitely :laugh:
Burnley are well run club with a bank balance nicely in the black, doing ok at the moment, decent squad and a good ground.
And don't call me shirley.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well he's got a big job on his hands to turn that lot around. Best of luck Mr Howe.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would he not have to uproot family and home though if moved up north, maybe this way he can stay put? This is a shame as always thought he was a great young manager. If this goes through he'll forever be tarnished.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Could stay in his house in Bournemouth and bum a lift off of Arry and be dropped off on the way. Save Palace giving him a car:laugh:

If he thinks Bournemouth can last the pace he will stay but failing that this could be the clincher - has a few good players he can take with him too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports