Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Eco protestors now vandalising works of art

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Cars pull aside to let emergency vehicles through. Cretins glued to tarmac or pissing off the public by climbing up lampposts can’t make that choice.

These people don’t believe in “just stop oil”. They believe in being full time victims. After a long day inconveniencing people, they spend a few hours in the cells then go home on Twatter and congratulate each other on “saving the world”.

Twatter which runs on huge banks of supercomputers and server farms, which require an enormous amount of energy to run.

If it wasn’t climate change they were fixated on this week, they’d be protesting BLM, LGBT issues, or whatever current issue will get them the most pats on the bum.

I honestly think - and this is a bit out there, bordering on Swansman, but I think these are false flag operations by the oil companies. I think they infiltrate these groups of hippies with dyed pink hair, nose rings and don’t shower for a few months, then encourage the more lunatic fringe elements to do stupid things to turn public opinion against them. There is precedent for this type of “operation” throughout history from Big Business, the police and the government.

There are a lot of vulnerable people who are being taken advantage of by dragging them into this nonsense. I’d suggest they are given jobs.
Hmmm, not sure that’s a true representation! Plenty of people of all ages and walks of life, who care passionately and frankly are quite courageous in their convictions. I don’t agree with the tactics always, but I certainly can’t argue with the vision or even strategy. It’s beyond serious and probably reversal now in truth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here