Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early days ..look like a relagation battle though!!

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
No, I'm not.

What part of Islington did you grow up in and what schools did you attend?

PS You're the first ever Women I've experienced who uses the term 'Soppy Wanker'. Have you ever heard of a twin flame?

OMG. Do you not understand gender fluidity? I was born in Whittington Hospital. I went to Archway till I was 13 then transferred to Bishop Luffa in Chichester. Thanks for asking.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Doesn't that just show how sad and paranoid you are.?Five years is a ****ing long time. Do you not honestly think if I was anything but an Albion fan I would still be on these boards. I'm not a big poster. Too busy unfortunately but I am a season ticket holder and genuine supporter. If you think you're a better fan than me fair play but most of you wankers probably don't even go.

If you've been on this board as a Brighton fan for five years, then you'd know who goes to games and are genuine supporters.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bloody hell. Of course we'll more than likely be in a relegation battle but anyone who went to yesterday's match would have been heartened to see the way we played. If we can get a striker in then we'll have a good chance of staying up.

But we'll all be here supporting them next year even if we do go down. Get behind the team, cheer them on and stop worrying about what may or may not happen in 9 months time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bloody hell. Of course we'll more than likely be in a relegation battle but anyone who went to yesterday's match would have been heartened to see the way we played. If we can get a striker in then we'll have a good chance of staying up.

But we'll all be here supporting them next year even if we do go down. Get behind the team, cheer them on and stop worrying about what may or may not happen in 9 months time.

I think you may have missed all the 'meat' in the sandwich to which you have added the upper slice of bread.

Have a read... if you have some moments to spare... :drama::lolol::bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OMG. Do you not understand gender fluidity? I was born in Whittington Hospital. I went to Archway till I was 13 then transferred to Bishop Luffa in Chichester. Thanks for asking.

If you are for real (and in your early 40s as you implied), step back a bit. I suspect you are for real since no Palace troll would fish for sympathy.... surely? My recomendation is don't start threads. Join them if you have something to say. Nighty night.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
What Primary and Secondary schools in islington did you attend?

and what made you become an Albion fan?

Read my post. I went to Archway secondary school till I moved to Chichester. I went to Hargrove Park Primary before that. I supported Albion to be a bit different. Most of the lads at Bishop Luffa were Portsmouth fans but there were a couple of Albion and thats where it all began really. Have and will always still have a soft spot for Arsenal though and I am not ashamed to say it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ah. Thread starter is a Palace troll. 'Nuff said.

They must really be hurting right now. That arrogant self-entitlement is taking a beating so they need to get their kicks somehow.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Read my post. I went to Archway secondary school till I moved to Chichester. I went to Hargrove Park Primary before that. I supported Albion to be a bit different. Most of the lads at Bishop Luffa were Portsmouth fans but there were a couple of Albion and thats where it all began really. Have and will always still have a soft spot for Arsenal though and I am not ashamed to say it.

and you're not ashamed to continually lie even so you've been constantly found out. What's more shocking is the amount of research and googling you must be doing to maintain your lies. I had Palace fans down as just a bunch of south London mongs. Didn't think they had fans as down in the dumps as this?

PS you spelt your Primary school name wrong. It's Hargrave Park Primary school. Common mistake that, I'll let you off.

Last edited:

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
and you're not ashamed to continually lie even so you've been constantly found out. What's more shocking is the amount of research and googling you must be doing to maintain your lies. I had Palace fans down as just a bunch of south London mongs. Didn't think they had fans as down in the dumps as this?

PS you spelt your Primary school name wrong. It's Hargrave Park Primary school. Common mistake that, I'll let you off.
I'm typing on my phone mate. I know exactly what the schools called, I went there for 4 years. Mongs? Really? I don't condone that sort of abusive terminology even for hated rivals. Grow up and come in to 2017.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm typing on my phone mate. I know exactly what the schools called, I went there for 4 years. Mongs? Really? I don't condone that sort of abusive terminology even for hated rivals. Grow up and come in to 2017.

Why are you being so defensive of anything directed at Palace? Relax, chill and feel the vibe.

Look beautiful. I'll be honest, I'm only maintaining the chat because there's something very special about you which I can't explain. I've been wanting to ask you for ages now if you fancy coming out for a drink or something to bite, but everytime I get close, I just resort to asking you questions about your Primary and Secondary School? Sorry, but I just feel so nervous around you that I'm never my true self. So now's the time.

Fancy it?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Why call yourself Goldstone Groover? Did you ever see a game there?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Why are you being so defensive of anything directed at Palace? Relax, chill and feel the vibe.

Look beautiful. I'll be honest, I'm only maintaining the chat because there's something very special about you which I can't explain. I've been wanting to ask you for ages now if you fancy coming out for a drink or something to bite, but everytime I get close, I just resort to asking you questions about your Primary and Secondary School? Sorry, but I just feel so nervous around you that I'm never my true self. So now's the time.

Fancy it?

:D:D:D

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

??????

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Doesn't that just show how sad and paranoid you are.?Five years is a ****ing long time. Do you not honestly think if I was anything but an Albion fan I would still be on these boards. I'm not a big poster. Too busy unfortunately but I am a season ticket holder and genuine supporter. If you think you're a better fan than me fair play but most of you wankers probably don't even go.

Probably because Arsenal fans nick all the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here