Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early days ..look like a relagation battle though!!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Nice of you to assume I'm a man. Look further back and fund out where I was born you prick.

Well you certainly don't come across as a Lady. Fund out where you were born? So you signed up and put birth place as Brighton I presume?

You are clearly Palace and not fooling anyone. :ffsparr:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

Ahh leave the poor man alone. This is clearly a reasonable, constructive and well thought out thread for someone who if he had a brain cell up there it would leave to find a friend.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

Are you sure you are on the right board ?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
As after 3 games we are in a relegation battle, it's important to remember that with point, it's in our hands.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least we are off the mark after the 0-0 v Watford and got 1 point which means we are not in the bottom three.

Defence looks ok...keeper leave for a while to judge him....attack is our problem....still no goals scored (its probable Hemed and Baldock are not Premier League strikers)..Murray useful to have around...we ideally need two top notch front men with pace then we should be fine.

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

FFS.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Did you read #51

Listen; if a suspected Palace troll wants to pretend to support Arsenal in order to hoodwink unsuspecting people into responding to their content, well... **** it. I'm game.

Although I may have been ever so slightly hoodwinking from the sanctuary of my church with spire.

I guess you'll never know.

Remember SIMMO, only the penitent man may pass.

Choose wisely.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This is a car crash of a thread.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Listen; if a suspected Palace troll wants to pretend to support Arsenal in order to hoodwink unsuspecting people into responding to their content, well... **** it. I'm game.

Although I may have been ever so slightly hoodwinking from the sanctuary of my church with spire.

I guess you'll never know.

Remember SIMMO, only the penitent man may pass.

Choose wisely.
:lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
WTF are you on about? How the f*CK are you accusing me of being one of them. Look back through my posts. I have already explained why Arsenal are my other team. Jesus Christ. So many wankers in these boards.

Just read through all your posts, and I do apologise.

You are in-fact an Arsenal-Palace fan. Sorry for having you down as just a Palace fan.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Well you certainly don't come across as a Lady. Fund out where you were born? So you signed up and put birth place as Brighton I presume?

You are clearly Palace and not fooling anyone. :ffsparr:

I was born in Islington. I live in Chichester and have done for many years. As for my gender I am gender fluid. I was born male but I refuse to have my life ruled by my genitalia.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pringles....

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Aside from spending time registering an account on a rivals internet forum, then spending 5 years slowly building up subtle anti-Albion posts and finally, getting to that long awaited moment where the great plan of pretending to be an Arsenal fan, as well as an Albion fan, comes to surface......... Goldstone_groover is actually a pretty groovy, cool sort of person.
No one can argue that!

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg
:lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I was born in Islington. I live in Chichester and have done for many years. As for my gender I am gender fluid. I was born male but I refuse to have my life ruled by my genitalia.

Ayeeeee, but I see you're not opposed to talking out of your arse though!

That'll be the gender fluid you refer to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here