Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight a lotta money! £6,miilion and could be £8.5 million.

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
What we wouldn't give for an instinctive finisher like Gayle. You can argue the toss over whether they paid too much for him but he looks like he's getting used to the jump in quality he's had to make in a very short space of time. You have to say as well that Pardew knows how to get the best out of his strikers, you've only got to look at Cisse and Ba at Newcastle to see that.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
I don't think you have ever made a prediction about us that came true to be fair?? You're so deluded that you prob still think that 8 or 9 of your players would get into our side :lolol:

That's probably down to the constant fish stench that fills his nostrils.
And as for living in Grimsby.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We seem to have an infection. Did palace manage a win yesterday?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
But you'll always be cute little Crystal Palace in your crumbling little football stadium.

Botty, have you purchased your half and half scarf for next weekend's cup final ?
Bless, little old Brighton mixing with the big boys :thumbsup:

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
But you'll always be cute little Crystal Palace in your crumbling little football stadium.

It must be saddening, not to mention somewhat perplexing Botty, for Brighton fans in their ivory tower to have to wave a succession of 'tin pot teams with crappy stadiums' on their way to bigger and better things. Is there no justice in football, with its conspiratorial way of basing success on points accrued in a league table, rather than investments in infrastructure and some vague notion of classy superiority?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It must be saddening, not to mention somewhat perplexing Botty, for Brighton fans in their ivory tower to have to wave a succession of 'tin pot teams with crappy stadiums' on their way to bigger and better things. Is there no justice in football, with its conspiratorial way of basing success on points accrued in a league table, rather than investments in infrastructure and some vague notion of classy superiority?

What team you gonna surport when you get relegated ?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Botty, have you purchased your half and half scarf for next weekend's cup final ?
Bless, little old Brighton mixing with the big boys :thumbsup:

Genuine laugh for that one at this end (I must be delirious) and VHA's here as well - as Old Git would say: "We're being overrun, it's like Zulu" (or similar)

:thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Genuine laugh for that one at this end (I must be delirious) and VHA's here as well - as Old Git would say: "We're being overrun, it's like Zulu" (or similar)

:thumbsup:

Only on Palace threads.
Kim Jung Un is cracking down on dissidents :drama:

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
What team you gonna surport when you get relegated ?
I would support Crystal Palace whatever division they were in, even if the games were to be played in a crumbling stadium without a roof, with no padded seats, and I had to pay for my own transport.

As for what team I'd bury under a port, probably Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here