Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight a lotta money! £6,miilion and could be £8.5 million.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
4 year contract at £18k a week = £3.4 million plus the signing on fee and you're looking at in total assuming Boro get their bonus etc at £13 million, Jesus Christ on a bike.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
When your marquee signing is some no-mark that was playing pub league football last season, you've kind of given the game away that you're preparing for immediate relegation.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
4 year contract at £18k a week = £3.4 million plus the signing on fee and you're looking at in total assuming Boro get their bonus etc at £13 million, Jesus Christ on a bike.

I'd like to know where you're getting all this info from ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Probably drops to £9k a week in years 2 , 3 and 4 if they've bothered to insert a relegation clause in the contract :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That what he'll get for the duration of his contract. Murray won't be taking a pay cut nor Dobbie if they get relegated and nor will Dwight.

Thanks for all the insiders info, muchas gracias señor

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That what he'll get for the duration of his contract. Murray won't be taking a pay cut nor Dobbie if they get relegated and nor will Dwight.

Realistically only the player , his agent and the football club know this information. Blackpool set a wages ceiling so after relegation the hit on wages was controllable when taking into consideration the parachute payment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would suppose that any decent agent isn't going to negotiate a relegation clause into his man's contract in the knowledge that the club will get the parachute payments for 3 years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
18,000 per week.

That's 900,000 of their parachute gone when they come back down :clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably drops to £9k a week in years 2 , 3 and 4 if they've bothered to insert a relegation clause in the contract :lolol:

I asked Paul Barber if we got promoted and signed new players, would they have a relegation clause in their contracts? He answered that players refuse to sign contracts with relegation clauses in them.
This is the reason why parachute payments were brought in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I asked Paul Barber if we got promoted and signed new players, would they have a relegation clause in their contracts? He answered that players refuse to sign contracts with relegation clauses in them.
This is the reason why parachute payments were brought in.

Sums up what is wrong with football at the highest level.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Don't care if he's top scorer next season or doesn't get a single goal.
Palarse could spend every penny they had on a dead chicken for all I care.

In fact I don't know why I'm even adding to this thread.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't care if he's top scorer next season or doesn't get a single goal.
Palarse could spend every penny they had on a dead chicken for all I care.

In fact I don't know why I'm even adding to this thread.
I've already predicted on another thread that he will be their top scorer next season with 4 goals :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here